Getting a Bitch Fixed

I’ve finally gotten around to motivating myself to get that bitch fixed. You know how it is- we need to keep these bitches under control.

I want to know how I should go about it. I don’t just take my bitches to any old quack, and I’m not sure if I need to make a few trips before it gets done. Ideally, I’d like to simply make an appointment- take the bitch over there, and be out again that day.

Can you guys tell me how you got your bitches done- and how much money you spend on them?

Thanks.

Well, you take your bitch the same place I take all mine.

Starve the bitch before you go, and make sure she lays off the drink for at least 6 hours prior.

I take mine to YangMing Veterinary Partners on Tienmu East Road (No. 1-6). They’re great, and Dr. Yang is an excellent surgeon. 02 2872 6911.

Great that you’re getting you bitch fixed. She may whine about it a little, but be firm; it’s in her best interests.

I know that handling bitches all day is hard work- and that’s why I’m wondering how much Dr. Yang charges.

[quote=“CanisLupusFamiliaris”]

Can you guys tell me how you got your bitches done- and how much money you spend on them?

Thanks.[/quote]
Which one? The four legged one, or…

How I told friends and family back home that we had adopted a “son”:

We took the big step and decided to adopt. He’s a two year old with big, beautiful brown eyes. He’s very smart, and the all the bitches in the neighborhood adore him. His name is Lucky…