Getting a court order with a mutual divorce

If you have a mutual divorce, does the court issue an order. My home state requires a court order for the divorce to be recognized. I’m under the impression that a mutual divorce doesn’t require a court order.

If my understanding is correct then how can I get a court order?

I found there is a procedure where you can file a foreign divorce with the county. But I’m unsure if the office in Taiwan that approves a mutual divorce is acceptable to the county.

It seems to meet the requirements as both parties must be notified of a divorce and mutually signing it does meet that requirement. I assume since it is an official office in Taiwan, it should be accepted. But I’m not 100% sure.