Getting a TARC through employer

When someone applying for a TARC is the employer need to be registered to any govt agencies that they need to hire an employee before the applicant for the TARC can proceed?

Are you at the stage where you are ready to apply for a TARC yourself?

It is interesting. NWOHR without foreign nationality should provide a contract instead of a work permit to get a TARC through employment. Does NIA check your eligibility as labor department does? The employer should meet the same criteria required to get a work permit for a foreigner? After you get a TARC, if you are not employed as is supposed to, or if you are fired later, how do the authorities know?

When you apply for something to the government (NHI, labor insurance, tax report, household registration, etc.) they might know.

Tando you mean The employer should meet the same criteria required to get a work permit for a foreigner… As you said so Where i can find those things the required criteria and the employer need to go to that govt agency i mean how to provide those things coz not all the employers knows this…please help Coz someone will work as a caregiver and lastly tando is the TARC need what kind of work before someone can apply for a TARC like she should be a highly skilled or even low skilled or any skilled?

My group friend actually

Tando do u receive my message upstair

Tando sorry for asking coz i they are confuse what if they work as a caregiver and the other one as a factory worker but they dont have other nationality other than ROC nationality they can apply for TARC in NIA?

no, as I wrote question sentences in the post, I don’t know if the employer should meet the criteria. And if so, I don’t know who would check it, because a NWOHR doesn’t need a work permit to get a TARC through employment.

If an employer can get a work permit of a foreigner for the job, a NWOHR without another nationality may get a TARC with a contract, as I said.

But you cannot directly get a citizenship by this TARC if it is a blue collar job. You should change the category of your TARC after 7 years, and stay in Taiwan for another year, before you apply for a citizenship.

Tando thank you for your answer bec.i have friends planning to go to taiwan and they want to make sure if ever they got a job in taiwan even a factory or caregiver that they have a chance as a blue color to get a TARC?(even it is not possible to get a citizenship yet)and the other one is to serve a local church is it possible also to get a TARC for that kind of work?and lastly they ask if that kind of TARC can use it to open bank,for drivers lincense etc.like an ordinary citizen?

Tando i have a message for you and i message u again here coz there arrow upstair that crossing ur pic tgen sometimes and i send there is no arrow so i taught u will not know my message to i message u twice thanks