Getting busted for calling the building committee chairman a pig?!

Okay, I’ll admit I’ve been a bit busy the past half year or so with various things, but can somebody tell me when was a law passed that someone could get fined or put in jail for calling someone a pig (among other “derogatory” words)? Did anyone see this story on the news the last few days? I mean, there are bus drivers plowing through traffic while imagining they are on a Grand Prix race course, policemen drinking themselves into a stupor while on duty (and at a KTV, no less), and now people who simply voice their own opinion are getting picked on? Imagine what this guy will do once he pays his fine/gets out of jail and if he has a bad temper!! Once he finds out who fingered him to the political correctness cops, there could be some pretty violent/nasty retribution on its way …

What story ? I didn’t see it, can you tell what happened ? I don’t watch TV for obvious reasons (It’s poop)

If the person you call a pig is your boss, I think getting fired is probably fair.
I have read on here of people getting fired because they have different political views than their boss…

From what I saw and heard, the building committee was sitting down having their monthly (or weekly, didn’t catch that) meeting, and after some heated discussion, the one fellow called another fellow a pig. The “pig” then complained to someone in a position of authority, the “pig police” came to see what happened, the man admitted to his heinous crime, and he was offered the choice to pay either 20 000 NTD as a fine or spend 20 days in jail. Did I miss anything? I really hope so …