Gigabyte

I get a message from “gigabyte”. Sponsored by Realtech. The more I use my computer, the more interference. PLEASE HELP!

?
Gigabyte is a company that makes motherboards, graphics cards etc.
Realtek is a manufacturer of audio codecs and network chips, but I have no idea who Realtech is.
Sounds like you’ve got some malware on your system.

Was the message poorly written, barely comprehensible, and provided no background information to give anyway even a clue what’s going on?

Was the message poorly written, barely comprehensible, and provided no background information to give anyway even a clue what’s going on?[/quote]
like this OP?

No. It was comprehensible and I think I have resolved the problem but I am not sure how I resolved it. I found Realtech in my programs list. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to delete it as I also believed it was being generated by one of my components. I actually think it was resolved because I plugged in a speaker set and made the program “happy happy” Anyway, it has stopped but, this was very annoying. I had difficulty in even asking for help because of the “pop ups” from Gigabyte or Realtech. I doubt I would use this board again. Thanks

It’s Realtek, not Realtech, it’s the audio configuration utility. It would pop up when you plug in something new into the speaker jacks and ask you how you’d want to configure it. The Gigabyte bit is because you have a Gigabyte motherboard, it’s just some branding in the utility.
It was actually hard to understand your question though, I’m sorry to say.