Ginger kitten at Ting Zhou vet

So this is not a kitten that needs to be rescued, but there is a 3 months old ginger kitten in the window at a vet’s office in Ting Zhou Road. It is quite small for 3 months, but it is very LIVELY. Why I’m posting this here is that I know sometimes people don’t want to go to a pet shop, but they don’t really want a wild kitten either. This kitten is SOCIAL. Also, she is really RESPONSIVE and GENTLE. She doesn’t use her nails on your hands if you play with her. And she rubs against the bars of the cage part every time somebody passes by.

I wish I had a photo, but she looks a little bit like the kitten in the photo. No white, all ginger. But there is something more tiger-stripey about her. She has some really interesting markings really. I think she is quite pretty, but her face is thinner than the kitten in the photo.
Oh crap, I forgot to ask if she is male or female. Could be male. I guess I just felt she was female, because she is so small, and something about the face-shape…but no, she could be a he.

Location: A vet at the corner of Ting Zhou and Jin Men Street (quite near JB’s actually, ahem). If you turn into Ting Zhou from Shida Road I think it is at the first traffic light. There is a place on the corner that sells glasses, and then a Lotto place, and then it’s the vet, I think.
I hope she gets adopted soon.

[quote=“twonavels”]Oh crap, I forgot to ask if she is male or female. Could be male. I guess I just felt she was female, because she is so small, and something about the face-shape…but no, she could be a he.
[/quote]Most gingers are male (cat colours are often on the sex chromosomes), but female gingers are possible (I assume the big one in the picture above is the mother). My ginger is growing up fast and looks like one of the little ones above, all stripy and everything.

One of them’s missing a leg!

Or maybe two legs… :astonished:

BFM, do you have a pic in that pics of our animals section? Kittens are adorable, but hard work. I’m looking forward to mine becoming cats on the one hand, but on the other hand they’re so sweet now I just want to squeeze them to death. I can spend hours looking at their little noses and footsies and big eyes and…
Help!

I count 11 legs… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“stu”]One of them’s missing a leg![/quote]That’s how the photographer got them to lean on each other.

[quote=“twonavels”]Or maybe two legs… :astonished:

BFM, do you have a pic in that pics of our animals section? Kittens are adorable, but hard work. I’m looking forward to mine becoming cats on the one hand, but on the other hand they’re so sweet now I just want to squeeze them to death. I can spend hours looking at their little noses and footsies and big eyes and…
Help![/quote]There’s a pic of him when he was a baby in there, no recent ones yet. Do you think I could sneak into that vets and swap that nice social kitten with my naughty one ? Would anyone notice ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“stu”]One of them’s missing a leg![/quote][/quote]That’s how the photographer got them to lean on each other.

:laughing: :laughing:

No respect for kittens… No respect. :laughing:

Mine are terribly naughty too.
Bigfluffy, I remember your kitten now after looking at the picture. Is he doing OK now? It sounds like he’s getting up to normal kitty mischief. :slight_smile: