Girl-fights with locals

I know, genius, but why say it?

Yes, it’s deeply boring at times, but not because there aren’t pictures of the young female posters. Just have a cup of tea and examine some of your assumptions in writing that you want to see pictures of women, to women, in a public space, maybe? You could maybe empathise about why they might find it annoying or childish or even threatening and demeaning?

[quote=“Ermintrude”]I know, genius, but why say it?

Yes, it’s deeply boring at times, but not because there aren’t pictures of the young female posters. Just have a cup of tea and examine some of your assumptions in writing that you want to see pictures of women, to women, in a public space, maybe? You could maybe empathise about why they might find it annoying or childish or even threatening and demeaning?[/quote]

it’s also a meme I’m making fun of. or maybe too meta

Yes, I get that. It’s still crap.

Could start some male sexist memes. Guy writes about cars…“show us your nuts.” Guy writes about money, “show us your wad.” Guy complains about postal service, “show us your package.” Guy writes about losing weight, “show us your picture you fat bald git.”

This kind of convo reminds me of curb. Larry shouts out to a female friend who is jogging,“I’d know that tush anywhere.” She finds his comment to be sexist. He is perplexed. And that sums up one facet of sexism. Men are dumb and stubborn and believe themselves to be well intentioned, even when told they are being rude. Women are beautiful and wondrous and dumb men can’t deal with that.

Could start some male sexist memes. Guy writes about cars…“show us your nuts.” Guy writes about money, “show us your wad.” Guy complains about postal service, “show us your package.” Guy writes about losing weight, “show us your picture you fat bald git.”

This kind of convo reminds me of curb. Larry shouts out to a female friend who is jogging,“I’d know that tush anywhere.” She finds his comment to be sexist. He is perplexed. And that sums up one facet of sexism. Men are dumb and stubborn and believe themselves to be well intentioned, even when told they are being rude. Women are beautiful and wondrous and dumb men can’t deal with that.[/quote]

BTW, your keester looks champion in those yoga pants.

Hubba hubba.

mountain out of molehill?

mountain out of molehill?[/quote]

Take your lumps. The request for pics is creepy. Just recognize that and move on. Stop trying to shift things by questioning their validity or diminishing your culpability. You wrote a creepy sentence, its not the end of the world.

Rocket, whaddamean, “hey assy, nice ass.” You been looking at my bum bum? :no-no:

Take your lumps. The request for pics is creepy. Just recognize that and move on. Stop trying to shift things by questioning their validity or diminishing your culpability. You wrote a creepy sentence, its not the end of the world.

Rocket, whaddamean, “hey assy, nice ass.” You been looking at my bum bum? :no-no:[/quote]

Constantly

Rocket, whaddamean, “hey assy, nice ass.” You been looking at my bum bum? :no-no:[/quote]

Constantly[/quote]

Why don’t you ask for a public picture? It will last longer. :smiley:

and you don’t get that I wasn’t really wanting to receive pics… jeez, that’s just being silly. stop being so sensitive; i think it’s incredibly stupid that you think I was being literal and that a real request was actually made.

jebus, FFS, this was such a silly thread to begin with, i mean, really, should we care much about gossiping girls giggling and being all drama; who gives a fuck; add to that - we had no idea WTH she was referring to, because she herself didn’t know. I was screwing around, holy shit. I’m outta here.

Constantly[/quote]

Why don’t you ask for a public picture? It will last longer. :smiley:[/quote]

After paying all that money every month for access to the Members Only XXX section of superkingbumtube.com?
No way, Jose.

and you don’t get that I wasn’t really wanting to receive pics… jeez, that’s just being silly. stop being so sensitive.[/quote]

I’m not sensitive. Just learn will ya. At least prove our gender aren’t all knuckleheads. If something incredible happens ‘pics or it didn’t happen,’ is funny. When a woman posts that she hates being stared at and you request her picture (even in jest) you are going to creep women out. This isn’t a locker room. Learn from your mistake. Apologise and then move on.

Dare you to post “show us your wife then,” when a long term poster asks a serious question about their spouse. Or how about you request more pictures of men who post here?

“Stop being so sensitive” / “Learn to take a joke” is usually an admission that your joke was
A: Not funny
B: Very offensive

And you’re trying to pawn off the blame on the offended party. Usually.

[quote=“Hokwongwei”]“Stop being so sensitive” / “Learn to take a joke” is usually an admission that your joke was

And you’re trying to pawn off the blame on the offended party. Usually.[/quote]

sigh… if you can’t distinguish between facile commentary and a real request, then the problem is with you. if the OP found it offensive, I will certainly retract it. you guys from the peanut gallery? piss off.

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“Hokwongwei”]“Stop being so sensitive” / “Learn to take a joke” is usually an admission that your joke was

And you’re trying to pawn off the blame on the offended party. Usually.[/quote]

sigh… if you can’t distinguish between facile commentary and a real request, then the problem is with you. if the OP found it offensive, I will certainly retract it. you guys from the peanut gallery? piss off.[/quote]

Dig dig dig your hole,
Dig it deep and round.
Jump right in and shout and shout,
Your argument is drowned.

You’ve done the best thing possible. Picked at a scab in the hope of making it a scar. Well done, Jackie boy, well done.

The OP isn’t here, is she?

She started a thread saying she didn’t like being objectified by people in Taiwan …

Pics or this car crash didnt happen.
FFS, women talk about men too, where’s icon when we need her!

Hey, I’m not picking on him for the joke; I’m picking on him for the “why so serious?”

[quote=“Ermintrude”]The OP isn’t here, is she?

She started a thread saying she didn’t like being objectified by people in Taiwan …[/quote]

1. i’m not objectifying anyone

2. i’m not in Taiwan

i think she can speak up if she wants to, but i guess you feel you need to do it for her.

i guess i might suspect superking is trying to wind me up. OTH, i am a little bored, so i’ll play along. So when I can play the staid, but standard, albeit pathetic retort “you’re just another Brit poor English teacher loser” or is that hitting below the belt.

awaiting your pleasant, but preachy response, S-King. let’s take this to the next level and see when we get temped. i gotta about an hour to kill.