Girl goes wild

And IF tose pictures would exist, it would be highly appreciated to publish them right here, right now . Just for the sake of protecting us if we would met her of course… :smiley:

And IF tose pictures would exist, it would be highly appreciated to publish them right here, right now . Just for the sake of protecting us if we would met her of course… :smiley:[/quote]

Ditto on that.

Is this her?

or a member of F4…

Is this her?

or a member of F4…[/quote]

I like the four of em but maybe I am seeing quadraple instead of double the eight of them look: well I would nail them. :yay: :yay: :yay:

The most important thing here is to prevent this girl from harming herself, even killing herself. I mean, as we all know, Chinese demons are particularly sympathetic to the souls of women who have been wronged by men, and may allow them to return to earth as spirits to haunt their male enemies before assuming a new corporeal existence. She just has to be real convincing when she gets to the Tenth Palace. Is she from a wealthy family? They may burn lots of ghost money for her to bribe those demons with. Dial, I think your friend could be in a lot of trouble here. Make sure he performs the appropriate rituals to ensure the protection of the underworld gods.

Here “she” is, don’t say you weren’t warned.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Here “she” is, don’t say you weren’t warned.

HG[/quote]

Is it my beer goggles or is this chick hot? Oh God HELP!!! I feel claws ripping my back flesh.

[quote=“djkonstable”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Here “she” is, don’t say you weren’t warned.

HG[/quote]

Is it my beer goggles or is this chick hot? Oh God HELP!!! I feel claws ripping my back flesh.[/quote]

Those aren’t claws…

Geez, you guys are SO picky. So she put a little bit too much eye shadow on. BIG BLOODY DEAL.

Your friend must avoid any contact or communication with this crazy woman. Her behaviour is aimed at getting a reaction from him and if he does this then the behaviour will continue. There is no point in being kind or helpful. If the person engages in violent activities or tries to hurt herself call the police or medical help. Let them deal with it.

They had a relationship, they probably had sex and then they broke up. This is the 21st century and it is perfectly normal. It is also normal for people to react with sadness or even anger during a break up, but when this behaviour becomes very extreme and irrational then the other partner cannot be considered at fault.

Maybe she’s not scared of them because she knows they aren’t going to do anything. Heh.

Am I the only one lacking sympathy for the OP’s friend? The OP, dutiful friend that he is, has phrased his explanation such that his friend comes off looking like a saint. Let me offer a different interpretation.

1. Guy goes looking for a shag.
  2. Guy finds a good looking Taiwanese girl, who is probably a virgin, willing to go out with him. See event (1).
  3. Guy either does not know, or does not care, that most Taiwanese girls, yes even in the 21st century, take their virginity seriously and do not expect to be humped and dumped.
  4. Guy shags girl whenever he can for a few months until it gets old, then breaks up with her. See event (3).
  5. Girl responds in the exact same way that many other Taiwanese girls have in similar situations.

And no, I do not think this girl’s actions are justified, or that the OP’s friend is evil. But this isn’t about what is right or wrong, but what IS. You reep what you sow.

Or how about he’s just a normal guy who was interested in a young lady then found out she wasn’t right for him? I don’t know the OP or the friend in question. He could be a stand-up bloke. He could be a right evil cnut. We just don’t know.

We can sit here and speculate til the cows come home, but we only have one side of the story to go on. We all know the pyscho thing is very plausible here, so this story doesn’t seem amiss to me.

[quote=“Funk500”]Or how about he’s just a normal guy who was interested in a young lady then found out she wasn’t right for him? I don’t know the OP or the friend in question. He could be a stand-up bloke. He could be a right evil cnut. We just don’t know.

We can sit here and speculate til the cows come home, but we only have one side of the story to go on. We all know the pyscho thing is very plausible here, so this story doesn’t seem amiss to me.[/quote]

Actually nothing I said really contradicts the OP’s own story. It’s just my interpretation of events. I don’t the OP’s friend “deserves” to be harmed. But I don’t think he’s remotely a victim.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]Am I the only one lacking sympathy for the OP’s friend? The OP, dutiful friend that he is, has phrased his explanation such that his friend comes off looking like a saint. Let me offer a different interpretation.

2. Guy finds a good looking Taiwanese girl, who is probably a virgin, willing to go out with him. See event (1).
  3. Guy either does not know, or does not care, that most Taiwanese girls, yes even in the 21st century, take their virginity seriously and do not expect to be humped and dumped.
  4. Guy shags girl whenever he can for a few months until it gets old, then breaks up with her. See event (3).
  5. Girl responds in the exact same way that many other Taiwanese girls have in similar situations.

And no, I do not think this girl’s actions are justified, or that the OP’s friend is evil. But this isn’t about what is right or wrong, but what IS. You reep what you sow.[/quote]

That’s what I said in page 1:

[quote=“Freecia”]Pardon my rudeness but, had your friend and this crazy lady gotten intimate yet? I’d think mostly yes, to cause this lady to think that your friend is “it”, and that she would marry no one else because he was the “it” guy. This girl’s virginity may have also been taken away by your friend, only to hear the comment your friend made, “I like you but I just don’t want to be in a long term relationship with you”. Which girl wouldn’t break? Different girls have different ways to deal with it. Some come out smelling like roses. Others… well, you get the story.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that rather than trying to get rid of this girl, why not try to find the roots why this girl went crazy? Surely this girl wasn’t like this when your friend was still dating her? Or was she already showing signs? If that’s the case, why didn’t he pull himself out of the relationship before they got intimate to a point where the girl thinks she now has the right to control/destroy everything in your friend’s life?[/quote]

Again, there’s nothing to justify the girl’s action, but this guy MAY NOT be all pure and innocent either.

I’d seriously suggest the guy to just move away, claim his legal documents stolen/lost and reapply for the documents. Tangling any further with this girl is only going to bring on more trouble. :-/

Maybe she’s not scared of them because she knows they aren’t going to do anything. Heh.[/quote]

My GF was having a bad MC episode and the guard called the cops on us. Bout ten of them showed up!! She just screamed at them too. And they left :slight_smile:

Good thing it wasnt in USA, cuz often the coppers shoot em dead !!

[quote=“Freecia”][quote=“gao_bo_han”]Am I the only one lacking sympathy for the OP’s friend? The OP, dutiful friend that he is, has phrased his explanation such that his friend comes off looking like a saint. Let me offer a different interpretation.

And no, I do not think this girl’s actions are justified, or that the OP’s friend is evil. But this isn’t about what is right or wrong, but what IS. You reep what you sow.[/quote]

That’s what I said in page 1:

[quote=“Freecia”]Pardon my rudeness but, had your friend and this crazy lady gotten intimate yet? I’d think mostly yes, to cause this lady to think that your friend is “it”, and that she would marry no one else because he was the “it” guy. This girl’s virginity may have also been taken away by your friend, only to hear the comment your friend made, “I like you but I just don’t want to be in a long term relationship with you”. Which girl wouldn’t break? Different girls have different ways to deal with it. Some come out smelling like roses. Others… well, you get the story.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that rather than trying to get rid of this girl, why not try to find the roots why this girl went crazy? Surely this girl wasn’t like this when your friend was still dating her? Or was she already showing signs? If that’s the case, why didn’t he pull himself out of the relationship before they got intimate to a point where the girl thinks she now has the right to control/destroy everything in your friend’s life?[/quote]

Again, there’s nothing to justify the girl’s action, but this guy MAY NOT be all pure and innocent either.

I’d seriously suggest the guy to just move away, claim his legal documents stolen/lost and reapply for the documents. Tangling any further with this girl is only going to bring on more trouble. :-/[/quote]

DO NOT GO FOR THE TAIWANESE VIRGINS. Get em used. NO problemo senor.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]Am I the only one lacking sympathy for the OP’s friend? The OP, dutiful friend that he is, has phrased his explanation such that his friend comes off looking like a saint. Let me offer a different interpretation.

RIGHT ON. Spoken obviously by one whos been there done that ! :sunglasses: :bravo:

For the defense, why does everyone assume that this girl was a virgin? That would be statistically unlikely to begin with (informal surveys reveal upwards of 90 % of college women here have done the nasty) and given that she had previous foreign boyfriends…well, I think we all know what THAT means!

Why does there have to be a person at fault, here? From what has been written above, I see (of course, I don’t have much to go on and can’t see into their complex, beautiful and individual souls, here…):

A silly, bratty girl who takes herself too seriously and a lazy, selfish boy who kept around a girl he didn’t much care for until he met someone better. Happens everyday because, generally, males and females, particularly in their 20’s (they’re in their mid to late 20s, yes?) want different things from relationships and because they believe their own needs are paramount. You can almost hear their conversations:

‘Mememememememememe’
'Mememememememememememe. Me?
‘Me!’
‘Me…’
‘Memememe! Memememe! ME! ME!’

Kids. Get some hobbies. Seriously. Sex and mental illness are not hobbies, they are by-products of an interesting life.