Give me some good diversification ideas for stocks or other asset classes

You might want to wait for April~~

I expect much bigger pull back due to worsening covid-19 situation. Many lock-downs, virus mutations. Vaccine still need many months to achieve effectiveness to slow the spread.

You are right, still waiting…

What happens in April?

40% market crash, according to some experts. I brace for impact, cause there are quite a few indications that this could go downhill rather fast.

Of course, you never know. Panic news always sell well.

1 Like

Why in April?

Thinking of adding Gold now. GOLD is right down at the June levels. And this expert thinks it’s a good idea:

1 Like

CloudFlare NET is looking good. They just acquired Linq. This will make them special in the cloud game.

Twitter thread:

1 Like

Apple $APPL jumped on Apple Car rumor… :joy:

Taiwanese seem to like the phones!

1 Like

I have some Apple, it’s moving slowly upwards, probably way too big already, I guess.

WKHS jumped as well, even though…like no reason.

Probably…:wink:

A rare move that is working out for me as I write this.

Bought some Moderna today at 118, now 123, 124… and climbing…

1 Like

So, I had my investment guy set up Trailing stop limits at 10% for JPM and CIM (which I held on to waaaay to long) and they both went up for two days. Sweet.

Now to do the same for my online trading account winners. The memory of HYLN and not selling it at 150% is coming back.

Locking in gains b4 the whateverthehell happens in January.

Maybe a good time to buy HYLN? Not sure about their business but if you look at the lifetime chart, they are now where they started their first major climb and it seems to not go further down. Some good news and it could rise again?

I sold 75% and the 25% I kept is still 30% down. NKLA is dead in the water now fo’ sure.

WKHS seems to be bouncing back. Those two both look better in the light of The EV AppleCart.

HYLN is my second worst position these days, but that’s OK. I never sell for a loss. Just need to be patient. WKHS slightly better. Looking into adding the likes of FCEL and QS, bit late to the party I know, but there is so much opportunity in these new areas. Also the stuff that goes into batteries, graphite. Let’s diversify by including mining stocks.

I told you guys that all those electric stocks were garbage. :grin: Backed up by hot air that’s all. I guess the only one that has performed better than I expected is Niu.

meh. I made good money off HYLN after it went IPO. We’ll see if their tech gets picked up or makes progress. I knew NKLA was a 3-5 year stock, so I only put in two days pay. We’ll see what happens. I learned to sell the IPOs early into the manic buying, so well worth the cost and paper loss.

1 Like