Give me your wallet or the bunny gets it! (internet hoax)

[quote=“Richardm”]Urban Legends
Welsh Rabbit will make you sleepwalk.[/quote]
The last graf of that Snopes peice is worth quoting here.

:unamused:

I have to confess that I keep a rabbit in Taiwan. She spends alot of time running about on the roof and lazing around in the sunshine. She stops the concrete from getting too overgrown.

In England - land of beautiful patchwork countryside, fresh air and fresh water, there are menacing rabbits.
They need to be culled. They eat the crops, bite through wires and cause car accidents when women drivers swerve to avoid the cute little blighters.

They also encourage foxes onto farmland which in turn eat the chickens and bantams.

Pests. Cute pests but pests nontheless.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]In England - land of beautiful patchwork countryside, fresh air and fresh water, there are menacing rabbits.
They need to be culled.[/quote]

The solution is easy. Toasted rabbit and Marmite sandwiches for everyone. Lovely Jubley :slight_smile:

un fuckking believable!!!

Millions of animals get killed for food every day and people pay this jerk money just so he won’t kill this one animal. :loco:

It’s unfortunate that there are so many good hearted people with poorly functioning brains. :fume:

Harebrains

True story,
Last Saturday in the park, which was full of dogs. In comes dopey girl and dutiful boyfriend, and 2 rabbits. Can you see it coming?
Jeez I bet her b/f wishes he was in the boozer, I remark.
They let the rabbits out to play. A dog comes over for a sniff. She shoos the thing away from her rabbits. Can you see it coming yet?

A very large shaggy dog is sniffing around the park, and spots something fluffy lolloping around in the grass. Like a shot he is over to investigate. SCREAMS from dopey young lady. Vision is obsured by a tree, but then… Dog bolts across park RABBIT IN MOUTH, boyfriend attempts rugby tackle. Fails and eats dirt. Taiwanese reaction - open mouth and look - foreign reaction - laugh then chase dog. My mate caught the dog and got the rabbit out. His words, “It was all limp.” Owner of dog demands the rabbit so it can shout at dog. Man shouts at dog whilst waving limp rabbit. Dopey girl is seen getting onto her scooter, rabbit in arms, bawling away as boyfriend drives her home. True. All true.

Personally I like rabbit pie. My uncle Jack bred them for the sole purpose of scoffing them later.

I believe the correct spelling to be JUBBLY. And the plural is Jubblies, as in ‘she’s got some lovely jubblies!’

So did you get to eat the dog?

I am starving for rabbit. Does anyone know where they sell any in Taipei. I knew of one Italian restaurant that served it but they took it off the menu along with baccala. Damn.

Or will I have to raise my own… hell with the money I could make, I could open my own restaurant.

I think [url=Hao Ji Dan Zai Mian, Historic Taiwanese Restaurant place[/url] has rabbit on the menu… but, I don’t know how its done or what its like.

Anyone want to watch Watership Down now?

[quote=“Dangermouse”]In England - land of beautiful patchwork countryside, fresh air and fresh water, there are menacing rabbits.
They need to be culled. They eat the crops, bite through wires and cause car accidents when women drivers swerve to avoid the cute little blighters.[/quote]

Come on now, most everyone knows the cure for these terrible, terrible buggers…1, 2, 3,

The Holy Hand Grenade!

OOC

Thanks for posting the link. Hilarious! Haven’t laughed that hard in a while… come on, he’s not going to kill Toby, he loves the little guy too much… he even dresses him in a cute little savetoby.com t-shirt! :rainbow:

Well I will be damned. Last night I was at a dinner at the International Convention Center and guess what was on the menu! Rabbit with artichoke. Fantastic. I cannot believe the coincidence. In all these years, I have never ever had rabbit served anywhere and just when I start to get a craving for it, bam there it is. What a fantastic bit of luck (though not for the rabbit) but then maybe he was missing all four feet.

A while back, someonr posted a thread about a rabbitt that was being held out for $$$'s to save it from the cook-pot.
Snopes now shows this to be ca ca.

Save Toby

Claim: Fellow threatens to eat his pet rabbit unless $50,000 is donated through his web site.

snopes.com/critters/crusader/savetoby.asp

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]A while back, someonr posted a thread about a rabbitt that was being held out for $$$'s to save it from the cook-pot.
Snopes now shows this to be ca ca.

Save Toby

Claim: Fellow threatens to eat his pet rabbit unless $50,000 is donated through his web site.

snopes.com/critters/crusader/savetoby.asp[/quote]Will he eat Toby for real?! :s

:fume: :fume: :fume: :fume:

tell me about the rabbits george