⛺ Glamping in Taiwan

Do you want to sleep in a tent in the woods and still have all the luxuries? Can listen to the water flow down a moutain stream while sleeping.

Try Nayi Villa in Yilan, 那ㄧ村 那一村
https://goo.gl/maps/x7sSnCFRYmo

20190317_112451

7800 a night?

Hard pass.

Something like this.

Looks really nice, but I’ll stick to hotels.

Anyone know of any other glamp sites around Taiwan? I heard new ones have been popping up recently.

I see them on Google Maps sometimes when I’m looking for campsites. Just checked and if you type “glamping” in there are lots of options, narrow it down to the area you want to go

Can’t recommend one. I have all my own gear and the Taiwanese style of having electricity, hot showers, refrigerators, hair dryers, etc., is already glamping for me!

Thanks, yeah I also camp myself but have a dozen friends and family visiting so have been looking at other options. I’ve just checked a load out from doing what you said on Google Maps, there are a lot - but prices are ridiculous! Charging upwards of 7000nt per tent. I struggle to see how it’s worth spending that much to share a tent with other people and use a shared toilet, seems like a good business to get into though if people are happy to spend that much to sleep in a big tent.

How about renting camping gear? Some of the places that sell equipment and organize trips will also rent out gear, and some of the campsites have non-clamping gear to rent out.

That said, 7K per night isn’t bad if everyone can fit in the one tent…

There are also some places that don’t have fancy glamp tents, but in addition to regular campsites they have a few rooms or cottages/shacks. So you might be able to do a split option with tents that you bring/rent and a few of the real beds on the same premises