Glitter on the Run

Vietnam this time. Eventually he’s going to run out of southeast Asian countries to fuck children in.

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_ … litter#hey

What. The. F@#$?

I thought he was in a Thai prison. :s

They found him.

The way he looks, it would be pretty hard to hide.

Twelve years old?!

The guy is scum, and I hope he gets raped in jail.

He may not even make it there.

Glitter may face firing squad death

Do you think as they lead him to the firing squad they’ll do a little…“da da da dada hey”! :smiley:

Do ya wanna be in my gang my gang my gang?

Someone’s going to be up his “gang men” if he ends up in a Vietnamese prison.

(“gang men” = “bum hole” in Chinese)

He was most likely humming ‘What Your Mother Don’t Know’.

He’s probably now singing ‘Hello Hello, I’m Back Again’ and he’s certainly looking at more than ‘365 Days’ - more like ‘Through The Years’.

How do you save Gary Glitter from drowning?
Throw him a boy.

What is the difference between Gary Glitter and whiskey?
Nothing, they both come in small tots.

What is the difference between Gary Glitter and a greyhound?
Greyhounds wait for the hares.

I hear Gary Glitter is going to be the next Dr Who…
… apparently he will have two assistants, K9 and Stacey, eleven.

Why wouldnt they let Gary Glitter manage the England squad?
Because he wanted to put Seaman in the under 16’s.

What was Gary Glitter doing in C&A?
He heard boys pants were half off!

What’s the difference between Gary Glitter and acne?
Acne waits till you’re 13 before it comes on your face.

Did you hear about Gary Glitter’s holiday?
He went to Tampa with the children.

What sparkles like a diamond and is small enough to fit in a schoolgirl’s ring?
Gary Glitter.

Gary Glitter and his girlfriend are in Blockbuster to hire a video for the evening. Mr. Glitter’s girlfriend asks him what he wants to watch. He says
“How about we get Aladdin ?”. His girlfriend says…
“Can’t we just get a video, you’re in enough trouble already.”

Have you heard? Gary Glitter has pulled out of Children In Need…

Hello Flounder Forum…

Bah! Harrrumph! Terribly bad form. Paedophilia no laughing matter blah blah blah. Schoolboys, ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Young innocents. Expected more from this forum. Blah blah blah.

There. Saved at least one or two of you from an outraged post.

Thank you Mr Curmudgeon. Where’s Judge Reinhold when you need him?

[quote=“sandman”]Bah! Harrrumph! Terribly bad form. Paedophilia no laughing matter blah blah blah. Schoolboys, ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Young innocents. Expected more from this forum. Blah blah blah.

There. Saved at least one or two of you from an outraged post.[/quote]

Thanks Sandman… :wink:

I’ve wondered why Glitter has been followed around the world and been in tabloids in the UK for the last few years, while Bill Wyman from the stones was ‘dating’ a 13 year old Mandy Smith and nothing happened.

Because he’s not that famous and ugly as hell? :banana:

I came across an article mentioning Chile had a legal age of consensual sexual intercourse of 12. And one or the other celebrity infamous for young … partners would have moved to Chile.

Was suprised there is a country with such a low legal age :astonished:

i don’t know about the law in other countries, but I believe that in the UK it is illegal to engage in sexual activities with a minor (as classed in the UK) anywhere in the world, regardless of local law or custom.

Germany is considered to be liberal by having a legal age of 16. But having a sexual partner in the 16-below18 range is a bit dangerous, as the slightest hint of pressure “he forced me with presents” may be considered a sexual offence by courts…

A good question if a ciitzen of country B can go to jail at home if he has a legal relation to a minor in country C(hile)…

Well, not my business…

ageofconsent.com

Surprising.

Mexico - 12
Korea - 13
Zimbabwe - 12
Madagascar - 21 (!?)

Yes. According to that site, an American abroad can be prosecuted for having sex with a person under 18 in another country. It may be legal to have sex with a 12 year old in Chile, but he will be prosecuted as a pedophile when he returns to the U.S.

There are 30 other countries with similar laws. I don’t Germany is one of them, but I wouldn’t take my chances if I were you. I hope Germany has this law, considering the reputation some of its less than desirable tourists have in southeast Asia (“fat middle-aged German sex tourist” stereotype). I agree with this law, though I wouldn’t want it applied to other crimes (ex., getting prosecuted in the U.S. for smoking dope in Holland).