Glitter on the Run

Yes yes, Thailand is Germanies sex tourist dorado and also pedophiles were following that trail.

And German law in general did not seem to be applicable if people commited the crime in another country [it seems only if a special contract is constituted with the country in question], so Germany and Thailand established such a contract 2 years ago or so.

My wife is 34, so I guess I do need to worry
:unamused:

[quote=“bob_honest”]

:unamused:[/quote]

But in terms of maturity, Taiwanese 34 is equivalent to European 14, so it looks like you could be in trouble there Bob. :wink:

[quote=“Omniloquacious”][quote=“bob_honest”]

:unamused:[/quote]

But in terms of maturity, Taiwanese 34 is equivalent to European 14, so it looks like you could be in trouble there Bob. :wink:[/quote]

EXACTLY, first I wanted to make a joke like "my wife behaves like 14 and makes me crazy, so why the hell do some adults want a 12 year old partner? But then I skipped it for being un-PC :smiley:

They are not putting fairy lights on the Christmas trees in Viet Nam.
They are hanging Glitter instead !

Happy Xmas to yow all.

[quote=“WolvesMon”]They are not putting fairy lights on the Christmas trees in Viet Nam.
They are hanging Glitter instead !

Happy Xmas to yow all.[/quote]

Gary Glitter? We never discussed that theme here on mosa :unamused:

And… could you take a “how to make joke” course somewhere? I mean, I am German and we Germans usualy make the worst jokes.

So if you do not show you are German, please consider to take my advice :smiley:

They should pump his ass full of buck shot and glitter all over the sidewalk. Although, they way child molesters are treated by fellow inmates in prison is probably exactly what he deserves…

Hehehehe…There is justice afterall. :smiling_imp:

What is the difference between a jockey and Gary Glitter ?

Jockeys can legally ride 12 year olds !

Tasteless!

I thought that was the punch line to a Michael Jackson joke…?

I thought the answer was going to be something like…

Jockeys like to ride on a mudder; Glitter likes to ride on a child.

Ugghhh

Gary Glitter prefers his women be like his whiskey.

12 years old and all mixed up with coke.

why don’t these people with paedophilic tendencies just get a underdeveloped 18 year old and shave em or something? Then they wouldn’t have to worry about the legalities?

There isn’t much of a difference is there? Not with the majority of girls in Asia?(Not attempting to offend or anything)
puberty doesn’t exist in taiwan…

But I guess the wrongness is what excites them.

Glitter may be out in 6 months. Money has changed hands.

[quote]Do anything to cut my sentence … I’ll pay cash
By SIMON HUGHES
Vile … Glitter… Vile … Glitter

TWISTED Gary Glitter will do

In Glitter’s case - well aside from the 11 ansd 12 year olds - his GF, who’s been cropped from that picture in the Sun, was 15. The legal age in Vietnam is 16. I have to say that girl is indeed attractive (in a very Lolitaish way), but just one more year?

Agree, it must be the forbidden fruit thing.

What a farker, eh? Slips a few bills and he’s off the death sentence and likely out in 6 months. Does the UK have those laws which Australia and some other country’s do whereby anything illegal you do on an Asian sex tour follows you home?

He may still face chemical castration if he’s deported to Blighty.
HG

I remember some pedophiles asking for actuall castration. The government wouldn’t do it. The pedophile said he would rape again once he was let out if they didn’t castrate him…but they still wouldn’t. And eventually they released him. :loco:

The Vatican has announced that if Glitter keeps this up,
they’re just going to have to give him his own parish!

The problem is there are people out there begging for all kinds of weird shit. Have you heard of the people wanting phantom limbs removed?
Not the phantom limbs associated with a previous amputation, but actual limbs they feel are “phantom” and feel they need to remove “in order to feel whole.”

I draw you back to the basic quack’s code - “do no harm” . . . tough ethical shit.

HG

He obviously can’t go back to the U.K., because of that law that allows prosecution for sex crimes committed abroad. I wonder which southeast Asian country he’s going to spread his slime to next? If he comes to Taiwan, Mordeth will personally chop his balls off.

Latest GG update here
For anyone who cares.
PS-I don’t care what anyone says, I still love “Rock and Roll Pt. II”

Doesn’t the guy in that pic run a school in Taoyuan?..sure looks like him. And the Taoyuan guy has a thing for young girls as well.