Global Warming = Moving Towards Metrosexuals

I think we all know the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants us to dress like pirates. It is His divine will and we must obey it.

Actually, Depp’s clothing and make-up weren’t too far off. Pirates regularly flouted European sumptuary laws that regulated which fabrics and colors people of various stations could wear. Pirates loved to roam about ports in regalia of multi-colored cotton, wool, and silk. Every once in a while the port authorities would puff up their feathers and issue some arrest warrants, but mostly let it go because pirates were very generous spenders. And also every self-respecting pirate owned at least two wigs (one of brown or black and one powdered), one or two hats with a variety of plumes, and carried his own make-up kit in his chest. They wouldn’t wear make up while they were err “working,” but in port they wouldn’t think of venturing off deck without wearing at least a bit of powder and rouge.

And to really piss on the manly pirate parade, pirates were rarely armed in port. The authorities might tolerate silk sashes and purple balloon pants, but not guns or swords.

and that is worthy of some sort of consolation prize. Excellent! What else is linked to global warming? Anyone else? Step up to the plate!

Fred, I have no statistics as yet, but rising temperatures and the clearing of vaste swathes of Brazilian rainforest in order to plant tea-grade chamomile can’t be a coincidence.

Does anyone have a link to google earth maps of what these slash and burn herbal tea monsters are doing to our planet?

It’s also a well known FACT that Condoleeza Rice is a major shareholder in Twinings. Coincidence? I don’t think so… However, I’m fully expecting all you right wing Rice lovers to jump to her defence. :loco:

Google earth’s slow today, no?

If you can prove that global warming is to blame, you get a point! Can you? Step up to the plate. Millions in grant money will be available if you can, maybe even billions…

I have photographers working in South America trying to find that proof as we speak.

(Damn you Raul, you SLUT.)