Goat of the day

There was an asshole billy on my property when I was about four. I’ll never forget the terror he inspired. :goat::gun:

2 Likes

Is that supposed to give us some indication of how you eventually resolved those fears :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at four. Little shit. 20 acres and I was afraid to go outside. I even composed a song about it that I still remember. Not very inspiring, but it must have made an impression.

3 Likes

Care to share it?

2 Likes

I tried but any parody I come up with now will only be insulting poor Bree’ s Memory so I won’t.

2 Likes

Anything would better than the same line repeated over and over and over. No wonder I remember it

2 Likes

“Billy goat, billy goat, fuck right off”?

3 Likes

Frankly, I can’t stand goats. They’re stupid in a particularly irritating way - they seem to have just barely enough brains to wind you up, but no more than that. And yeah, the males are assholes (and they stink).

Photogenic, of course, specially when they’re little, but I don’t want one anywhere near me, thanks.

1 Like

(Mod’s note: some of these were moved here from Cycling Goals. Hence the confusion below.)

strong textSorry I misread your topic @ranlee. And what has been misread cannot be un-misread.

So, I’ll go ahead and start this thread with this:

BicycleafricaGoat

7 Likes

That’s sick!

2 Likes

Hey! Use the Goat of the Day thread for this please!

2 Likes

Lazy goat. Making her husband do all the work

A horse or a cow? Driving two Indians and a goat to a party. And non of them is wearing a mask.

1 Like

So sorry, I didn’t realize that thread existed :doh:

Come on, man! The driver has a helmet. And they’re probably all in the same bubble. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Here’s another one to keep your appetite whetted.

Who says mammas can’t grow beards?

Found this sophisticated goat in the most unlikely place!

3 Likes

Afghanistan?

Tinder, you wally!

Also, that’s pretty old for a goat.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Tinder profile in Afghanistan?