Gogoro Eeyo 1 electric bike

I’d hit that.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust leaving a nice bike outside in taiwan either. Nice ones you gotta keep at home.

1 Like

FO sho, since i’ve came back to england i’ve notices a massive surge of people taking up cycling. Its ridiculously popular now.

Standard gogoros are beautifully designed too! even the 3 looks pretty cool imo, even though most people shit on it.

1 Like

Even though I still don’t know DAHEQ the point of an electric bike is.

1 Like

Some riders are getting old and are not as strong as they used to be, but still want to go out and enjoy a ride. The electric assistance goes a long way when you need it!

2 Likes

Yep, it is going to help me get out and about further, and uphill to my fishing place in the hill Beitou as well as few other spots.

The bike seriously looks so nice that you wouldn’t want to take it outside in the rain or dirt or have rocks bouncing around and scratching the paint.

How the hell do you adjust the seat? Buy different seat post lengths?

I’m not impressed by the spoke spacing even if they may be stronger.

1 Like

its’ beautiful. they should sell it with a really nice wall mount so you display it in the home.

The bottom side of the frame where the seat attaches has a plastic panel – this might be an access panel for adjusting the seat height

Time to throw out the Picasso on the wall and buy one of those! :grin:

1 Like

Hm, interesting how the front wheel has more spokes than the rear. Usually it’s the opposite.

The front fork rake is odd. It is angled differently from the neck, almost looks bent like someone already jumped off a cliff, but by design.

If gogoro’s first electric bike is called Eeyo, their second bike should be called Haiyaa.

3 Likes

I was thinking Eeyo Eeyo Yo.