Padobot
Bobax
Sasser
Wallon
Snapper
Moodown
Dumaru
Small

:unamused: not too original, I know, very sorry.

@ mythrandore: seems to me like youā€™ve already been bitten.

Cool!

Bagle and Eyeveg will be freed tonight, once theyā€™ve been spayed and neutered and had all their shots. Couldnā€™t get an ID chip in them, so Iā€™ve written my postcode on their backs, just in case.

Does the MMRG have a mealworm sanctuary in Taiwan? It would be great to see the other eight get a good home. :slight_smile:

All due respect and all, but naming a mealworm Moodown is going to give it a terrible inferiority complex.

nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh BATMAN! Kinda reminds me of a song I learned in elementary school.
No body likes me, everybody hates me
Iā€™m going to go eat worms
First I bite the heads off then I suck the guts out
See how they wiggle and squirm.

Not a very nice song actually, I wonder what crack pot taught me that :astonished: Great job with the bats guys, and I wouldnā€™t worry too much about rabies in any country, a few shots to the arse and everything okey dokey

Just found this, so pls. send 'em over to my house, you have the adress ā€¦ :astonished:

What I canā€™t understand is what were you searching for to find that??? :loco: :noway:

:wink:

StrayChef

I hope you noticed that they never added the mealworms in the directionsā€¦ Kinda like Nanny Oggs recipe for Deep-sea Blowfish

And you thought I was joking? I was totally seriousā€¦

Pictures? TTIWWOP

One of them esacped for a day; I found it in the living room. It had managed to somehow get out of its box, past the feral kitten in the walk-in wardrobe, past my cat, past my three dogs, and end up on the floor in the living room next to the patio window. And it was in one piece!

We cleared the living room of other wildlife and started working on our flying. One is doing very well; the other never left the launch pad (my thumb).

Once they can fly quite well, theyā€™ll be released near where they came from, at dusk.

[quote]We cleared the living room of other wildlife and started working on our flying. One is doing very well; the other never left the launch pad (my thumb).

Once they can fly quite well, theyā€™ll be released near where they came from, at dusk.[/quote]
Iā€™m so envious! I wish I had time to get over to see them before theyā€™re gone.

I can let you know when Iā€™m releasing them, if you like.

My place is off bounds until I get some of these animals homed - itā€™s a mess (clean, just messy!).

Or you can foster them! :slight_smile: Very easy!

[quote=ā€œStray Dogā€]I can let you know when Iā€™m releasing them, if you like.

My place is off bounds until I get some of these animals homed - itā€™s a mess (clean, just messy!).

Or you can foster them! :slight_smile: Very easy![/quote]
Iā€™d like that. Iā€™ll join you if Iā€™m not working.
As for fostering, you know, donā€™t you, that every time you make this kind of statement its like an icepick in my heart. I SO wish I could do that but it simply wouldnā€™t be fair ā€“ to either the animals or my wife, who would be the one whoā€™d have to deal with them.
Its very painful for me to see these dogs, but unless or until I have the time to treat them properly, its just not going to happen. Iā€™m so sorry ā€“ I know what Iā€™m missing out on. :frowning:

Do bats need to be taken for walks ?

Yes, but itā€™s simply a matter of placing them at the bottom of your shirt and letting them climb up, then doing it again, and again.

They love it. You should see their little faces. :wink:

Yes, please let us know when youā€™re releasing them! We want to watch!

[quote=ā€œsandmanā€][quote=ā€œStray Dogā€]I can let you know when Iā€™m releasing them, if you like.

Or you can foster them! :slight_smile: Very easy![/quote]
Iā€™d like that. Iā€™ll join you if Iā€™m not working.
As for fostering, you know, donā€™t you, that every time you make this kind of statement its like an icepick in my heart. I SO wish I could do that but it simply wouldnā€™t be fair ā€“ to either the animals or my wife, who would be the one whoā€™d have to deal with them.
Its very painful for me to see these dogs, but unless or until I have the time to treat them properly, its just not going to happen. Iā€™m so sorry ā€“ I know what Iā€™m missing out on. :frowning:[/quote]

Iā€™d rather hear that than you saying yes but not being able to care for it/them properly.

It is rewarding though. When youā€™re missing fostering one of the cute animals we have, go on MSN messenger and ask to see 914ā€™s pussy before you go to bed. Thatā€™s what I always do. Never been told no yet! :slight_smile: Always sleep much better for it. 914 will even stroke it for you if you ask nicely.

Even though 914 has already plastered pictures of her pussy all over these boards ā€“ I sheā€™s even stroking it in one of them ā€“ Iā€™m going to need to be really drunk before Iā€™ll get any sleep tonight now, thanks to you. Lordy! :wink:

Sadly, the one that never wanted to fly passed away today. :frowning:

The other is doing great, and Iā€™m working hard on its flying lessons. Once itcan fly for long periods, itā€™ll be released. Wonā€™t have to wait for the other one to catch up, now.

Itā€™s eating really well, so Iā€™m confident itā€™ll thrive.

Cheers!

Sean

Oh well. At least it had chance. More than most evicted bats Iā€™m sure.

Thankyou for all your effort StrayDog :bravo: