Going for vacation for couple weeks /: will I be drafted?

Hi guys I’m turning 20 this august and I just so happen to be going back to tw for vacation this summer. I was born in taiwan but moved to Canada when I was 2 or 3. I’ve only been back to taiwan a few times in the past for short vacations, no more than 60 days in total. I’m completely noob at everything that goes on regarding the military service. I have a Canadian passport and a ROC passport. I also have that stamp in my passport with Chinese words on it idk what it says but I know it’s saying that I live in Canada and it’s supposed to help prevent me from getting dragged into the military. If I go back this year showing that passport, will I be safe? I’ll only be back for 2 weeks after many years of not going back.
Thanks a lot guys, I don’t travel much so all this is new to me and quite scary so any help would be great.

You will be asked to have military service only in following two conditions:

Stay in Taiwan for more than one year

Stay in Taiwan for more than 4 months, 3 times

Reference(in Chinese):
niaosong.gov.tw/2-8-8.htm

You mentioned you have a Overseas Chinese stamp in your Taiwan Passport.
It should look like this. If not, then please go to your nearest Taiwan Cultural Office.

t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … -A74ovjoJZ

After you enter Taiwan with your Taiwan passport (with the Overseas Chinese Stamp), you will need to make a trip to the Immigrations office and get another stamp to leave Taiwan. They will check for this stamp when you are exiting Taiwan. If you do not have this stamp, they will not let you pass immigrations.

noellin.files.wordpress.com/2009 … .jpg?w=300

Immigrations Office details are here:
immigration.gov.tw/

[quote=“kiang”]You will be asked to have military service only in following two conditions:

Stay in Taiwan for more than one year

Stay in Taiwan for more than 4 months, 3 times

Reference(in Chinese):
niaosong.gov.tw/2-8-8.htm[/quote]

The above rules are for males born Pre-1985.
Different rules apply for those born ON or AFTER 1985.

The rules are summarized here.
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 66&t=93790