Going - Gay Dance Club

Has anybody been to Going near Esha? I got one good review. Crowd? Music? Atmosphere?

What does this mean? I thought that I had some understanding of the pink world (my mother is a design nut and I grew up surrounded by interior design magazines). Also, I have been to Sydney. Apparently this is not enough.

Nope. Doesn’t even crack the surface of gay life. :unamused:

Maoman, are you reading this? This is exactly what I’m talking about!!! Can you imagine if a thread about “Going” was posted elsewhere???

But the brilliant thing about JA’s question is, if he had read the thread, then he would have answered his own question. You’ll find above:

[quote=“twonavels”]So anything remotely pink martini has to go in this one thread now? What if it’s a pub question? I’m not sure where to put this now…
But…has anybody been to Going near Esha? I got one good review. Crowd? Music? Atmosphere?[/quote]

Going is a gay dance club.

Okay, Pour another martini on me. :laughing: Or Two! :laughing: :laughing:

Okay, Pour another martini on me. :laughing: Or Two! :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Oh my! You are just inCORRIgable. :laughing: (splash!) (splash!)

Nope. Doesn’t even crack the surface of gay life. :unamused:

Maoman, are you reading this? This is exactly what I’m talking about!!! Can you imagine if a thread about “Going” was posted elsewhere???

But the brilliant thing about JA’s question is, if he had read the thread, then he would have answered his own question. You’ll find above:

[quote=“twonavels”]So anything remotely pink martini has to go in this one thread now? What if it’s a pub question? I’m not sure where to put this now…
But…has anybody been to Going near Esha? I got one good review. Crowd? Music? Atmosphere?[/quote]

Going is a gay dance club.[/quote]

I think it is called “Going” because the patrons are all “Going” to hell, judging from all the sin that goes on in there. Going’s not bad, sort of like what Funky would be if it was actually laid back and any fun.

i always kind of thought that “Going” sounds a little bit like

at least it’s not called CLOSED

Going is ok. I haven’t been there in a while, but it was, and probably still is, full of drug-using cuties with their shirts off. Unfortunately, some trolls like to take their shirts off too, but anyway. Plenty of techno/house, if that’s your style. Many of the drug bars have been hit hard by the police lately, so do be careful should u decide to “drop”. They used to have a chacha hour, just like Funky, but they may have stopped that. not sure. have fun!

That is my impression. Check it out, man!

And, yes, ?? means to entice. I am sure that is what they meant by it. I thought it was the stupidest name ever until I realized the crafty Mandarine-sounding name.

Last I recall, cha-cha wasa in full force