So far, I have received a total of 3 job offers in Canada. I also got a chance to renew my contract here in Taiwan. However, I had to make a very tough decision this week to decide not to renew my contract here in Taiwan. The reason is because right now, Canada is opening up while Taiwan right now is closing up because of the big spike in the number of COVID-19 cases. Plus I refuse to take the AstraZeneca Vaccine here in Taiwan, so therefore I will return to Canada unvaccinated. If the hotel stay is going to be abolished by mid-July, even better.
I got 3 job offers in Canada. One is for 5 days a week in Northern Quebec, one is a supply teaching position in Southern Ontario where I am from, and one in British Columbia. If I move to British Columbia, I will have to struggle with making rent to pay, if I take the job in Southern Ontario, I can live at my father’s house, but I won’t have 5 days a week for work guaranteed. If I move to Northern Quebec, they will provide me a place to live and I will pay a very cheap amount of money for subsidized rent that included utilities. So the ball is in my court.