Gold Stars Under My Name - What Do They Mean?

I had a gazillion stars? Where did they go?!

Sounds like a damned Communist idea to me!

:offtopic:
Your new avatar bloody rocks, cg. One of my favorite movies of all time.

One star for each year of Forumosing.

That’s what I thought, but yesterday she had 6 or 7.

Notice how all the playas have 2 stars :sunglasses:

playa: beach? you’re a beach?

‘Son of a beach’, surely? Ah, I always fall for the set ups… :help:

Humph - I see I am currently starless… or should that be starfree?

[quote=“Maoman”]One star for each year of Forumosing.[/quote]Maoman joined in 1999 and has four stars.

OMG, it’s still 2003! :astonished:

[quote=“hsiadogah”][quote=“Maoman”]One star for each year of Forumosing.[/quote]Maoman joined in 1999 and has four stars.

OMG, it’s still 2003! :astonished:[/quote]
My celestial ranking will be slightly improved after September 15th, I expect. :sunglasses:

That’s a point… I think I joined Segue way before that date, so how come my joining date got set to 04/06/01?
Not that I care much about one star more or less… :shrug:

[quote=“urbandictionary.com”]playa: A person who is competitive and gregarious by nature.

The skill of a playa is measured by the extent of his or her "game." The more "game" a playa has, the more respect they command in their community.

A person who has enough game (and hence, enough respect) can do whatever they want, dress however awful (or tacky) they want, say whatever crazy things they want to say, and still win the adoration of others. Often these skills are used to earn sexual or material favors, although not by necessity.

Playas are mostly motivated by the ego drive that comes with self expression and self manifestation for its own ends. In many ways, playas are trend-setters rather than trend-followers.

Game recognizes game, and a true playa will always give respect to a fellow playa when it is due. People who ignore (read: fail to notice), [b]criticize[/b], or alienate themselves from a playa without just cause is referred to as a "playa hater."

"I only got time for three types of people: pimps, hoes, and playas wearing Now-And-Later gators."[/quote]

Are you being a playa hater Stragbasher?
:noway: :wink:

None of the stars or emoticons display on my laptop running XP, either in Firerox or IE.

But they do display on my office computer running Windows 98.

XP blocking them?

Works fine here with XP, try refreshing your cache. Oh, and do not go in via www.forumosa.com !

Thanks Rascal! You really are the Forumosa computer whizz! :notworthy: I was going in via “/3/”.

I want my stars back!

I can see your stars. 2 of them. :wink:

I’m starless. :frowning:

[quote=“TaiwanPsycho”]I’m starless. :frowning:[/quote]Oh, didn’t any of the experts mention you also need 250 posts before you get stars ?
Oh, it’s a php error, sorry, can’t fix it

sssshhhh you shouldn’t have said that! Now everyone’s going to spam! :spam: :spam: :spam:
Quick, edit this and your post to say something like, “Oh, it’s a php error, sorry, can’t fix it.” :wink: