Golden Forumosa Award 2005

You think he’s joking?

:fume: :raspberry: :fume: :raspberry:

That’s only because my intelligent comments are way above the general intellect of this virtual community who collectively have no life and no sense of humor and I leave them speechless (or should that be wordless)

1. Woodchild
  2. Would have to be Sandman (after me of course), but there are a lot of close second’s.
  3. There are lots, but one that gets me everytime is Truants.
  4. still deciding - love DB’s T-shirts
  5. Although I haven’t seen a post form him for a while it would have to be Richard Hartzel (and then Tetsuo or PWH)
  6. Everybody
  7. :blush: :blush: :blush:
  8. Those who shall not be named.

PS will somebody please post after me :pray: :pray: :pray:

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Macgerkin”]Define troll for me. I was called one recently

Mac G[/quote]

This is such a trollish question!!! :wink:

Hsiadogah for most knowledgeable vroom vroom poster.[/quote]

Such a trollish response. kidding. :wink:

Not really down with internet lingo. but ive read a link that has defined Troll for me.

curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

I dont feel so bad, as this doesnt sum me up, but at times in certain moments partially, er…fractionally it does.

It hurt me that I was called a troll. Such an ugly little creature. :laughing:

MacG

[quote=“MacG”]I don’t feel so bad, as this doesnt sum me up, but at times in certain moments partially, er…fractionally it does.

It hurt me that I was called a troll. Such an ugly little creature. :laughing: [/quote] I guess it all comes down to your intentions and that, I wouldn’t have a clue. If I follow you around and attack you verbally in many threads though, I think It would be hard to label you a troll for defending yourself. Perhaps I’d be wearing the troll cap myself because at the end of the day, it goes both ways; if I can’t prove that what you post is wrong or false, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions for lack of evidences. If I did so, I think I’d be trolling.

I like this part of the article you posted:[quote] For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility…Please remember that a troll does have an alternative if he has something of value to say: there are services on the net that provide messaging systems free of charge. So the troll can set up his own message board, where he can make his own decisions about the kind of content he will tolerate.[/quote]

I guess that would make this site’s administrators the trolls of trolls now wouldn’t it? :smiley: :laughing: Like I wrote above,it comes down to one’s intentions.

How about a special award for the Most Difficult-To-Read Forumosa Banner Ad?

What the hell is the word on the left supposed to be?

“B…um… is that a K?..er…”

:unamused:

I was hoping there would be an award for “most impractical idea thread starter”…

I suggest an award for the funniest signature and nominate Mordeth.

I would vote the late, great BroonAle as the best thread starter. Always managed to stir up controvesry with his incisive posting that inevitably had many a puritan slinging mud.

And them broontag things were really clever.

sheepshit

Who put that avatar thing there?

I would have to, after today, nominate RichardM for 2: laughter generator.

After this gem of gems in the “Who’s that girl?” thread:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

[quote=“GongChangZhang”]
1. Woodchild
2. Would have to be Sandman (after me of course), but there are a lot of close second’s.
4. There are lots, but one that gets me everytime is Truants.
5. still deciding - love DB’s T-shirts
6. Although I haven’t seen a post form him for a while it would have to be Richard Hartzel (and then Tetsuo or PWH)
7. Everybody
8. :blush: :blush: :blush:
9. Those who shall not be named.[/quote]

I’ve only started two threads in total. How can I be nominated for this award? In fact, other than this thread, the only other one I started turned into a shouting match. (For your reference, see this.) In fact, I was accused being a troll for starting the thread. :blush:

Tsk tsk dear, that old colored wolf GongChangZhang is trying to warm you up for the old, well, y’know… :laughing: