Gone is the Ability to Edit My Sig

I assume it might come back without saying anything, but I thought I’d point it out in case no one knew it was gone.

My box for entering my signature was gone too. Aliens took it.

Good that it’s gone … this way you ain’t going to input silly stuff anymore …

Phew… I’m glad my sig doesn’t say anything silly. You know, anything I’ll be embarrassed about when I’m sixty or something.

[quote=“irishstu”]Phew… I’m glad my sig doesn’t say anything silly. You know, anything I’ll be embarrassed about when I’m sixty or something.[/quote]Hopefully Mr. Egg will fix it before next week so you can change it before that happens.

Ah well… at least mine shows how cool I REALLY am

Nope, I would have missed it. Thanks for the bug report. I’ll review the changes I made this weekend and bring it back (I hope :wink:)

the egg doesn’t care. he doesn’t BELIEVE in sigs.

Good heaven’s - I didn’t realize that my sig is missing! Thanks for pointing this out, urodacus

Sorry, it’s all my fault. I hacked forumosa in a misguided attempt to change Goose Egg’s sig to read “Note to self. Stop fiddling with things.” Now I can’t update my own sig, and Joe sax is getting diverted to someothersite.com.

Flash of inspiration: Can you change the signature line thingy so it can pull up text from somewhere else if required? You could use text files, or some ultra-cool random quote generator.

Someone just PM’d me to enquire about renting Sandman’s signature line.

Dude, I really need to get this feature working again.

random quote generator!!! yay !!!

quietly apple roadside devastation froglegs polyploidy zeugma

My signature’s completely disappeared now and I can’t get it back :help:

All options involving sigs have disappeared.

My head is a random quote generator. I only ever read my own sig anyway.

Stop playing with it … noone is interested anyway …

.sig test

D’oh

D’oh[/quote]

Oh my God!

This is a fake signature.

test

Having that in your sig, maybe you’ll remember, Gus. :wink:

Seems to be working again now.