good cafes for working in?

My favourite coffee shop with IMO far and away the best coffee is at Barista

try
No. 250, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106

beef bagel sandwich and a large Barista coffee: strong, reasonable value, comfortable seats, don’t mind if you stay a while as long as you buy more coffee…

I get that too. But then I’m in the mid-400lbs range…

I very much hope your roof is in good condition!

Guy

Perfectly adequate, thanks for asking. It did get a bit chilly up here this year. But at least I had whisky.

1 Like

Everytime I go by one of their cafes in Hsinchu they are closed. Which is ok as they easily have the worst coffee in the city.

Which shops are you referring to?

If you’re in Hsinchu, there’s no excuse for not at least trying to get to Ink Coffee. I love those guys to pieces!

Guy

I’ve been a fan of Ink since they opened their doors and often take their beans and another nearby roaster’s home as gifts.

I was commenting on Louisa. A number of their cafe’s here seem closed more than open.

1 Like

ok i found another conveniently placed louisa that has plugs, a decent amount of space (if not the most well laid out) and isn’t constantly rammed full of people. i’ve even returned to the plugless one, my working computer lasts several hours so aslong i charge it i don’t really need the plug anyway. i take back most of my rant!

1 Like