Good hosting company?

anyone know of a good hosting company for a website in taiwan? english isn’t necessary. about 100 gigs a month.

Host Taiwan is great. The guy who operates the company, Bill, is super nice and very knowledgeable. Been using his services for over a year and never had down time or any other problems. He’s hosting our website for free, and he is also our webmaster.

You can call Bill, his number is 0963428375.

100gigs/month sounds huge, BTW. I’m sure Bill can cut you a better deal than would just about anyone else.

marboulette

Host Taiwan is great. The guy who operates the company, Bill, is super nice and very knowledgeable. Been using his services for over a year and never had down time or any other problems. He’s hosting our website for free, and he is also our webmaster.

You can call Bill, his number is 0963428375.

100gigs/month sounds huge, BTW. I’m sure Bill can cut you a better deal than would just about anyone else.

marboulette[/quote]

Thanks, that sounds interesting. Just bookmarked the links for “you never know” purposes.

Does the service need to be based in Taiwan?

I use Webhostingpad.com . For virtually unlimited storage and bandwidth, the cost comes to about US$50/year. I’ve only had the service for a few months, but have experienced no down time and their tech support usually responds to e-mails within an hour.