Good Louisa Coffee Locations

I have no doubt. I have a soft spot for the ham and egg thing with peanut butter though.

I had an unfortunate past event which now makes me sick just thinking about Mos food, much less a Mos knockoff :slight_smile:

1 Like

They should name it Louisa Burger.

2 Likes

Well, I think Louisa’s is great. Cheaper drink options than Starbucks, cheaper everything really, and the locations near me are open from 7-10. Ample seating with ample power outlets and the bathrooms aren’t nightmare-inducing. The free WiFi is amazing, especially considering that SB makes you sign up for an account AND boots you off every hour, plus you can only sign into their WiFi with one device at a time.

Edit: just realized there’s about six within a kilometer radius of me. -_- and there’s always people in there so Louisa’s must be doing something right.

4 Likes

Free wifi!

I had a similar experience. I found MosBurger and became a go-to for quick bites.

Then one day it all came back up and i never entered a store again.

Walking past and smelling it now makes me feel nauseous.

1 Like

Does any of their burgers NOT contain mayonnaise? I don’t understand this country’s obsession with mayo.

From my experience, Louisa doesn’t have toilets, which is a massive problem if you want to stay there and hang out for a while, no matter how good the drinks are. Have I just been going to the wrong branches or are they all like that?

Seems like most of the larger ones have them.

Considering the quality of said “mayonnaise” anyway. Then again, this is the land where unidentifiable white grease is an accepted food item.

I will agree on the hamburgers and sandwiches, but I’m a sucker for their meat sauce and cheese pocket omelette.

1 Like

Too bad I don’t really eat eggs.

What do you guys think of Kama Coffee? Personally I prefer the coffee over Louisa. The interiors just suck.

2 Likes

Coffee is good, interiors suck

1 Like

Depends on the location. Some are good, some not so much.

1 Like

i got a ‘ginger juice chicken’ toasted sandwiches yesterday and it was bloody good. i’m sure i have had it before and it was just average, maybe they revamped the recipe or maybe i was just mega hungry.

I have 3 Louisas near me and they all have toilets. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I like Louisa and Cama, I have always disliked Starbucks in asia, I call their Cappacinno a Baby Cinno. BUT I have found worse! Dante my God steamed milk Cappacinno NO coffee I could taste, I had to have a alarm on the table go up and collect and expected to take my cups back to counter :frowning:

Agree with Dr Milker, their hamburgers are disgusting. In fact after attempting to eat it I gave up on eating any food there.

1 Like

Kama coffee do really heavy roasts and my God their coffee has a kick.
I like them the odd time but not everyday. Coffee breath. Louisa has a mellower flavour .

There’s a decent cama sit down place near Nanjing East and Jiangguo road.

I love that Louisa provide power for laptops. Ikari, Doutor and Dante don’t as a rule.

DOUTORs does the best brewed coffee and they have great egg salad toasted sandwiches. Love doutors. Feels like your in Tokyo if you block out the old people speaking Taiwanese around you.:sunglasses:

You’ve been going to the wrong locations. The larger ones near me have nice bathrooms.