Good mutual funds and online brokers for them

Anyone have any interesting mutual funds to compare or recommend?

Oppenheimer Developing Markets Class C (ODVCX) has done well for me lately, it’s up 12% since May knock on wood Expenses are a little high and I think there’s a small deferred sales charge but the performance would seem to outweigh it

Returns for ODVCX are:
YTD, 1 year, 5 year 10 year/LOF on a load-adjusted basis
8.71% 32.80% 16.29% 12.60%

Broker recommendation:
One of my online brokers is Fidelity. Not sure how many people have access or can have access from Taiwan. They charge higher brokerage fees, but it doesn’t matter if you’re investing in mutual funds because you can choose the funds that have low or no commissions.

One of the things I like is having access to searchable comparable information on different mutual funds. Fidelity allows you to sort mutual fund return performance YTD, 1 year, 5 year and 10 year/LOF and on a load-adjusted basis (i.e. after commissions), beta, volatility, asset mix, industry mix, large/small cap, expense ratio, etc etc.

Personally, having the search capability has made all the difference in the world to me. You can bring up funds that have consistently delivered double digit returns in the short and long term that fit strategies you are comfortable with. It’s made it much easier for me to pick mutual funds than ever before.