Good nightlife for a foregn visitor?

Are you sure your date was watching the boys? :wink:[/quote]

If a woman said it, it’s the truth. :stuck_out_tongue: Haven’t I taught you anything my padwan? :laughing:

I saw a drag queen once but never a MAN on the bar! Is there a specific “BOYZ” night now? :sunglasses:

I can recommend Thursday nights’ SHAG hard-to funky-house specials at Club 70, 12th floor in the Living Mall in Bade Rd, Sec 4, Taipei. It’s great, entry only NT$70 with drinks specials and hot local and international DJs! You can watch, dance, chat, whatever! A great crowd, both locals and foreignersd, and not as huge and impersonal as Luxy and MoS, with really great music!
When are you going to be in Taipei? I could take you there, I go regularly. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Avoid! Except if you go in the daytime or early evening for their good food! It doesn’t sound like your type of scene. You’re a western girl and it has a meat-market reputation (deservedly so, in my experience and that of countless others) and you’ll only be seen as easy meat for the night. Which is fine, if that’s what you’d like for the night, then no problem! :wink:

Are you sure your date was watching the boys? :wink:[/quote]

Hmmm…cheeky cheeky… :whistle: