Google Plans to Prevent "Trump Situation" in 2020, aka Google is đŸ’© thread

sometimes I wonder how is James o’Keefe still alive? His job is the kind that gets you suicided with a headshot behind your back.

2 Likes

From her Twitter, before it was deleted:

"An acute example of human bias in decision making. “All 25 votes cast in favor of the bill were from white Republican men.”

Because of course we judge the “”“fairness”"" of a vote based on race and genders of the voters.

https://archive.fo/bkben#selection-3785.0-3785.123

A lot of talking about diversity, “social good”, “”“fairness”"" etc etc, but that sounds as genuine as the people who call themselves antifascists and then proceed to wear a black mask while beating people they don’t like with baseball bats, bike locks etc.

Of course the video was taken down from Youtube, because they like fairness, so it’s now only available on project veritas’ own website.

5 Likes

Some day (hopefully real soon) things are going to change in Silicon Valley. Inland US isn’t going to stand around while Silicon Valley and the DNC decide who goes in whose pocket first. Too many shenanigans going on, not sustainable.

2 Likes

The competitors that have aligned themselves with regulators (and against Alphabet) include companies like TripAdvisor, Yelp and Oracle. Oracle has briefed European antitrust regulators about Google’s use of data to target ads and was a successful plaintiff against Google’s alleged anti-competitive behavior which led to a €4.3 billion fine last year.

Wall Street Journal parent corporation News Corp., along with other publishers, claim Google siphons ad revenue away from content creators.

competitors getting their carving knives out.

4 Likes

Youre thinking of the Old DNC 25+ years ago or the perception we used to associate with the DNC. But look who donates to them
Tech companies.

This could go either here or on the slipper slope thread, but since it’s specific about Google I think it’s worth posting in the official “Google is shit” thread.

3 Likes

credit to @IbisWtf for thread name edit

2 Likes

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

I mean, they consider PragerU to be NAZIS
the turdy acronym is a pretty good fit, imho.

Ah, I still remember in 2016/17 when people were calling everyone a nazi, followed by “it’s clearly ok to punch a nazi!”, and the counter-argument was:“Yeah but what about people that are not nazis and that you label as such?”.

They’re trying to find ways to silence conservative or moderate voices while letting the:“8yo boys in drags are brave & stunning” crowd free to talk about fake penises for little girls who identify as boys, and as if that was not enough they’re openly meddling with the Us elections.

Hopefully things will change, I’ve seen the latest project veritas leaks discussed even on mainstream media outlets.

6 Likes

10 Likes

I guess that settles the whole issue.

4 Likes

can feel that shit-eating grin all over that statement

“These jews are nazis and we should change algorithms to hide their content!!”
“We apply policies without political bias and everyone is held to the same standard!”

opening-credits-of-the-twilight-zone-episode-time-enough-at-news-photo-160672040-1548863607

3 Likes

Politicians say all sorts of things they don’t mean.

Meanwhile, woke capital makes kinky bedfellows.

3 Likes

Reddit takes a :poop:-load of money from commies as investors and decides to go this route.
::thinking:

This is why I’m not a Libertarian. Libertarians don’t understand how power and politics actually work.

FB_IMG_1561592420111

2 Likes

Why are companies giving to Nazis? The red on that chart literally means that children are dying.

5 Likes

Abortion stops a bleeding heart.

https://www.rt.com/usa/462764-reddit-quarantines-thedonald-trump/