Got scamed at the F/X shop

Today I sold my beloved signature to buy an avatar, but I got no guanxi in return for the sig. If I want it back I have to pay again, so in fact I threw my sig away, and that’s not my understanding of “sell”.
What’s up with that?

Ah, and something else - it seems that the limit of avatar size is not really enforced, since some posters have avatars well above the 6kb limit.
So, what’s that rule good for then, or do you need some “special guanxi to the admins” to get a bigger one?

From the lack of responses I see that this is not really a hot issue. Whatever, I was just wondering.
I guess lots of newbies would appreciate it, if the terms of “sale” were laid out a bit more explicitly at the F/X shop.

[quote=“t.ukyo”]Today I sold my beloved signature to buy an avatar, but I got no guanxi in return for the sig. If I want it back I have to pay again, so in fact I threw my sig away, and that’s not my understanding of “sell”.
What’s up with that?[/quote]

Sorry about that.

When you buy a flag, and then sell it back, you should receive full price.

The F/X store was the first G$ Shop I set up. Suggestions on more rational pricing and return policies are always welcome. Will look into changing the return price policy for the signature.