I just installed an Android nav system in my car and I’m not happy with google maps: it’s bloated with information and pictures I don’t want about restaurants and businesses I don’t care about. More importantly, it doesn’t tell me where the speed cameras are. My previous nav system came with NavKing which I kinda despise too but it was good for knowing where the cameras are located.
I want something that:
- has maps of Taiwan, obviously
- the maps are available when offline
- has speed cameras, and tells you in advance about them
- hopefully you can drop a pin and create a route from current location to it
- hopefully UI is in English… NavKing and the lite version of PapaGo (something S1) have Eng voice but I’d like to be able to go through the menus without having to guess what I’m doing or getting weird translations from confused Taiwanese copilots