Granny Having Baby with Grandson

YES!! What on earth would attract you to your own family members? shudder shuddder…it’s not the in -breeding or even mating, it’s actually having to be nice towards them that is a big big put off. :slight_smile:

Biblically, even Lot had some nookie with his daughters. I’m with JP - it’s a cultural thing.

I simply can’t comprehend the horrified reaction to it.

The incest taboo is one of the most common cultural taboos, across cultues and throughout history. There is a biological basis for it. It still happens quite a lot, especially between siblings, but between a parent and a child is almost always destructive I would guess. I had an aquaintence back home who said to me on a number of occassions, “I like to smoke pot and then go home and fuck my old lady.” Nothing odd in that, everybody used to talk like that back then, but he said it on a number of occassions and with a weird glint in his eye. It was a few weeks later that it occured to me… He lived with his mother.

He was a nice kid when I met him. Later took to violence and serious drug addiction. I’d bet he is dead by now.

Trust Uncle bob to bring a semblance of reality to an otherwise tired topic! :bravo:

I’ve been working that one over in my head ever since it happened, going on twenty five years ago now. I ended up telling it just like it happened. It was just like that…

Boo!

I saw the other brothers awhile ago too. Both crazy as bat shit.

That dude is fond of ‘‘GILFs’’ :laughing:

In the case Biblical case of Lot and his daughters, the daughters were guilty of a shameful and desperate act. Lot gets by with the excuse that he was drunk and seduced by his naughty daughters. Typical. :unamused: But it was not a condoned act.

I know someone who had a very passionate relationship with his first cousin. He still speaks of this girl wih love and longing and it’s been decades since the family made them leave each other alone.

Kissing cousins are very, very common here in Arkansas. And here where I am now, it seems that many, many people can’t seem to keep their hands off their own kids. But then, trully, these same people are extremely analogous to feral dogs in the way they “hook up.” I’ve never seen anything like it.

[quote=“housecat”]In the case Biblical case of Lot and his daughters, the daughters were guilty of a shameful and desperate act. Lot gets by with the excuse that he was drunk and seduced by his naughty daughters. Typical. :unamused: But it was not a condoned act.

I know someone who had a very passionate relationship with his first cousin. He still speaks of this girl wih love and longing and it’s been decades since the family made them leave each other alone.

Kissing cousins are very, very common here in Arkansas. And here where I am now, it seems that many, many people can’t seem to keep their hands off their own kids. But then, trully, these same people are extremely analogous to feral dogs in the way they “hook up.” I’ve never seen anything like it.[/quote]

So it’s not just a vacant stereotype? Cool… aren’t you glad you’re getting out of there?

Re-reading it, the article doesn’t seem to mention a town or anything; one would think that something like this would make the local news first. Cousins may be relatively common , but this seems like something that would draw local media attention before hitting tabloid magazines overseas. Just a thought…

How do you know if an Arkansas girl is a virgin? If she’s younger and 12 and can out run all her brothers. (Classic AR joke. Yep, there’s more than just a kernal of truth to it around here.)

There’s a pregnant seventh grader in my school and the father is commonly believed to be a close family member. And earlier in the year, I had a student who’s slightly older sister had a baby with her brother.

Hell yeah!

I wouldn’t know how to behave in front of a pregnant child. I am glad you’re out of that place soon HC.

Even if this were true…this relationship and her statement about being mother and not at risk to lose this child may be a clue as to why she lost the first child, her daughter…

Wow, what a critical bunch.

Whatever happened to “love knows no boundaries”?

Whatever happened to “the lord works in strange and mysterious ways?”

Whatever happened to the warmth, compassion, understanding and openness with which Harold and Maude was freely accepted (so many years ago)?

Maybe they love each other.

Maybe she’s great in bed.

Who are we to judge a relationship we know nothing about?

That said. . .

They weren’t related…

(Yeah, I know your post is facetious! By the way, interesting word, “facetious”: one of each vowel in alphabetical order…)

In any case, I have no problem with a young person dating an old person. But come on… your own flesh-and-blood grandmother? Eeeeeeewwww!

“Abstemious”, too.

This story is giving me a woody!

Whenever my grandmother hugged me, I always thought she smelled bad.

You know how to make an older woman lubricate? Pick at the scabs!

I understand incest laws with regards to minors. They are in place to help protect against child molestation. However between two consenting adults I do not think there should be any laws regarding it. I see no difference between two cousins or siblings having sex and two individuals engaging in a homosexual relationship. Both are a pair of consenting adults engaging in a sexual relationship that is seen outside the norm.

The biological side is blown way out of proportion as well. It all depends on the genetics of the parents. If the parents are related they of course have a higher chance of being carriers of a recessive gene. They also have a higher chance of passing on recessive desirable traits. It also does not cause serious risk to a child unless there are generations of inbreeding. Laws using biology as a basis are dangerous because new ones could be passed to further protect the gene pool. Why not castrate parents who carry any undesirable trait? Why not castrate under performers in school? Eugenics is a scary thing.

Personally, I find incest disturbing but there should be no laws regarding what we can and cannot do in the bedroom.

Err, just to point something out. This is actually a very common means of incest and i read an article about it years ago.

The important point is that the mother/daugther was put up for adoption and then only once they were adults did the relationship start. This is more common in brother/sister and mother/son relationships. The female is driven by an enormous guilt for the adoption and the male is driven by trying to gain a bond that was forever missing. SO in a sense they are confusing the family-love bond with one of sexual attraction.

Sadly, these relationships normally end messy with the male becoming overly dominant and aggressive and the female becoming guilty about the incestuous relationship more than the guilt over relationship/loss.

There is a specific term, let me hunt for it a while.

here we go

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2

[quote]Genetic sexual attraction

You’re 40, happily married - and then you meet your long-lost brother and fall passionately in love. This isn’t fiction; in the age of the sperm donor, it’s a growing reality: 50% of reunions between siblings, or parents and offspring, separated at birth result in obsessive emotions. Last month, a former police officer was convicted of incest with his half-sister - but should we criminalise a bond hardwired into our psychology? Alix Kirsta talks to those who have suffered the torment of ‘genetic sexual attraction’
[/quote]

http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/AAPostAdoptionReunion.pdf

I can understand falling in love with someone whom you don’t know to be family (because of adoption, etc.), but the idea of falling in love with someone you KNOW to be related to you… sounds like something out of a VC Andrews novel. Maybe I’m being too judgemental; I’m really trying to get my head around it, but eeeewwwwwww… :noway:

It is eeeewww…
A grandma, showing ‘her love’ to her grandson is manipulative and selfish. She has lived a full life and the guy needs family so she is just using him for her sexual gratification and companionship. Also, if she is having her best sex ever in her 70s it doesn’t mean their relationship is great, it just means she hasn’t had a lot of sex in her youth or she is plain lying.