GRAW for the xbox360?

have anyone seen ghost recon a.w. for the xbox360 on sale in taipei? it seems like it’s out in japan already.

Picked it up at Nova across from K-Mall. It’s awesome!

at the shop at the 3rd floor?

hey, naijeru, burnout demo is out on xbl…
it seems like kick-ass games are starting to find their way to the 360 :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Yep, the little place to the left of the stairs on the 3rd floor at Nova. They tend to get all the Japanese stuff promptly.

do they sell the jp import or is it a taiwanese version? how much?

It looks like a US version, the game and box say NTSC and the text is all English despite the shrink wrap saying NTSC-J. I was a little nervous when I first put it in but it plays without a hitch, unlike the Quake 4 bonus disc (grr!).

dude, i just got graw for the original xbox; the graphics and gameplay are fantastic. i must look kick ass on the 360!

the xbox version got very poor reviews all over the web (not only because its poor gfx). the 360 version on the opposite has very very high scores on many sites. yep, i think we can say it must kick ass, especially online!
going back to xbox1 is hard. i played dead or alive ultimate the other day (havent played for while since doa4 is out), i had the feeling it actually looked just like the original dreamcast version… :blush:

all versions are region free so it’s not a problem. imported games average 2000nt while tw releases are now ~1390nt, that’s why i asked…

has anyone got burnout for the 360? from the xbl demo, i can say the game is identical to xbox1 version but graphics are way better. :bravo:

Oh yeah, it was $1390. It not only looks kick ass, but it plays kick ass as in kicks my ass! It’s a bit frustrating in some places but overall it isn’t unfair. The seamless flow from cutscene to gameplay is really nice too.

kick-ass spring line up on the 360:

2006 FIFA World Cup (EA Canada, EA Sports)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Digital Illusions CE, EA Games)
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (Ubisoft Romania, Ubisoft)
Burnout Revenge (Criterion Games, Electronic Arts)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (Omega Force, KOEI)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda Softworks, 2K Games)
Far Cry Instincts Predator (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
Final Fantasy XI (Square Enix, Square Enix)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (Ubisoft Montpellier, Ubisoft)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (Crystal Dynamics, Eidos)
Major League Baseball 2K6 (Kush Games, 2K Sports)
The Outfit (Relic, THQ)
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar Games)
Rumble Roses XX (Yuke’s, Konami)
Top Spin 2 (Indie Built, 2K Sports)
X-Men: The Official Game (Z-Axis, Activision)

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

i am very curious about Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII which is said to be excellent…

graw and bf2 demos are on xbl now…