Gray Pride in the Work Place

I’m turning gray slowly but surely and I don’t feel like dying my hair. I think one shouldn’t try and try to hide one’s age. How do you feel about gray people in the work place?

edition.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/05/18/gray.hair/

This thread is an argument for British spelling. I bet others misread the title too.

We use British spelling in Sowf Efrika.

haha. I already got used to the spelling ‘ghey’.

Don’t dye your hair, just shave it all off.

And Gray Pride actually exists. Funny, I have never seen Gray Pride written using American spelling, for obvious reasons.

I think “Bald pride” would be more of an issue. I wouldn’t like to be bald.

If your hair is gonna go grey, don’t let just the sides go grey make sure your entire head is grey. Grey.

[quote=“Frost”]If your hair is gonna go grey, don’t let just the sides go grey make sure your entire head is grey. Grey.[/quote] I went to high school with girls who followed that sage advice at the age of 14.

[quote=“Rinkals”] How do you feel about gray people in the work place?
[/quote]

Grey, bald, grey AND bald, fat, ugly, stoopid etc. should all be banned permanently from the workplace, if not from the planet. The non grey non bald non fat and non ugly people of the world could set up clandastine death squads to rid themselves of this vermin. Think of it as selective breeding but with us rather than nature doing the selecting.

I feel dying ones hair is like hiding in a closet. Being gray is is not unnatural. There was a time when grayness was a status symbol. Once I heard that gray adds gravitas(CNN).

[quote=“Dangermouse”]I think “Bald pride” would be more of an issue. I wouldn’t like to be bald.[/quote] I’d love to have a thinner head of hair in this weather. Think of the money and time you’d spend elsewhere instead of on haircuts and shampoo.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Yes, and I was ready for a fight.

I favour banning toady little prejudiced dumb-asses and letting the grey heads reign in their superior experience and intelect.

I know I’m going to get in big trouble for picking on spelling cause of my own…