Great e-mail program

Hey I just downloaded this new e-mail program. I think it’s pretty cool.
www.incredimail.com
give it a try and see what you think

Been using it for about 12 months now - it’s great

I’m another frequent user. It’s great :smiley: and much more fun than Outlook Express (yawn!)

I used Eudora for a while (the freebie one with small ad box) and then completely bolloxed it up by moving the box things around. I tried downloading it again, but it didn’t work. It’s supposed to be a great email program but it wasn’t for me.

My Netscape email (6.2) crashes every four or five months which is just a little bit annoying as I lose all my folders and emails. Guess I can try Incredimail next! Thanks for the tip.

Anyone else had problems with Eudora or Netscape, or is it just me?

This looks cool. thanks for the tip

[quote=“Spack”]I used Eudora for a while (the freebie one with small ad box) and then completely bolloxed it up by moving the box things around. I tried downloading it again, but it didn’t work. It’s supposed to be a great email program but it wasn’t for me.
Anyone else had problems with Eudora or Netscape, or is it just me?[/quote]

There’s another thread concerning email programs. See
segue.com.tw/viewtopic.php?t=4992

I’ve been using Eudora (free) for a year now, and it works fine for me EXCEPT:

1. I have those days when it just won’t display Chinese characters (and as soon as it does, German Umlaute are displayed as characters). There doesn’t seem to be a way to set encoding for different languages.

2. I also managed to move the boxes around and can’t get them back again. I’ve arranged them so they don’t disturb me. But it’s a pity that there doesn’t seem to be a default setting.

You could try Foxmail, check out the other email thread for that.

HTH
Iris