Great Flash Game!

Great Flash Game

Madness Interactive

http://www.bestgamecity.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=6&min=60&orderby=titleA&show=10#modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=66

:wink: :wink:

Tough game…

good one though :laughing:

thanks for passing that on. Go to the challenge mode and take on the zombies for some easier action.

[color=red]Mini Golf![/color]

To start the game, move your cursor down from the “P”, until a little red triangle appears. To see the instructions, move your cursor a little further down till you see another red triangle appear.

It’s hard to play within the limits of the box, especially for holes 8 and 9, because you can’t pull the mouse back far enough.
You’re better off playing this game at this link fhmus.com/images/reporter/sl … niputt.swf

This link is also in the recommended websites thread.

http://www.nationallampoon.com/nl/05_av/hussein/hussein_game.asp

The Hussein game is crap - you don’t even get a score.

play4traffic.com/adult/game.php

Strip a woman with your typing skills. Cheesy.

Couple of time-wasters here:
Paintball
and
table tennis. (This one is extremely addictive).

:mrgreen: Ant city - burn people on the street below like ants with a huge magnifying glass
channel4.com/entertainment/g … _city.html

:sunglasses: Try this addictive kickup game
gamerival.com/index.cfm?play=D97F59BF

:smiley: A different mini-golf game
electrotank.com/games/playGa … ?gameID=31

:frowning: My pc doesn’t seem to be able to play this game, but it might work on yours. It’s supposed to be good. Is it?
tartarus.uwa.edu.au/~wedgey/slime1/

:? The page never seems to load properly for this game which is also supposed to be good. Maybe you’ll have better luck. Let me know.
titoonic.dk/testarea/spider/

[flash width=550 height=400 loop=false]http://www.zefrank.com/dragon/floaters.swf[/flash]

:nsfw2:

I used to be really good at Beakout but this version just plain befuddles me. users.pandora.be/kinkygame/kinky … plash.html Sure, the game play is pretty straightforward but the background images just distract me . . . kind of like driving down a Taiwan steet, where you really need to concentrage on driving, but you keep rolling past Betelnut Beauties selling their wares. It’s a crash waiting to happen.

xgenstudios.com/srpg/game.htm

It’s not your regular kind of flash game.
You are a stickman who moves round a city eating, drinking gambling. You need to collect charm points, go home to sleep at the end of the day to recharge. I am not really sure what the purpose of the game is but it’s fun to play and kill twenty minutes or so.

A collection of around 35 flash games here:

ebaumsworld.com/games.shtml :moo:

Play “Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?” No coughing jokes alllowed…

millionairetv.com/game/ :moo:

Girl on Girl Kama Sutra game
loaded.co.uk/kamasutra/layout.php

May or may not be safe for work . . . depending on where you work.

Nine ball pool. It’s actually more fun to play regular pool on Yahoo Games. At one point I was madly addicted to Yahoo Pool - but I was gooood!
upchucky.com/flash-games-9ball.html

This one is not a flash game, but worth a mention. It’s shareware so you get 30 days free.
sourcecode.se/sokoban/

Here’s one for Spack and his avatar
mironov.net/pingu/pingu.htm

What I’d like to know is how some of you found the games that you linked to here. I mean, there are priests posting here, we need to be a little more sensitive to the poor simple minded Dougal. He could go into shock you know. If any of you saw the episode of Father Ted when Dougal was a milkman you will know what I mean.

1337-face.dk/pingvin.htm