Great Travel Agents

Here’s a travel agent I’ve been introduced to by a friend and I’ve been very satisfied with. You might want to check them out. They are specialized in organizing trips to rather special destinations.

品寶旅行社股份有限公司
TEL 02-2357-9856/02- 2391-8153/02- 2395-5895~9 0911269973
FAX 2327-9997
Ms. Chen
eddie03@mail2000.com.tw

I tried to contact Interlink for my trip once, and their service attitude was really terrible. I asked a girl Jeannie about my complicated trip to Europe(I needed to transfer a few spots to do some business), and I got yelled back over the phone… The price was not cheap at all, at least 500 more than what I got from others.

Jeannie is a bit clueless and needs to work on her people skills. Ask for Maria if you want/need to use them again, she’s much better. I’ve heard a complaint from someone else about Jeannie too.
Unfortunately, the Czech guy Sean that worked there went back to Europe quite a while back already. He was great to deal with.

Even if you don’t like Interlink, I still highly recommend avoiding David’s. They are dishonest and will screw you over.

Jeannie is a bit clueless and needs to work on her people skills. Ask for Maria if you want/need to use them again, she’s much better. I’ve heard a complaint from someone else about Jeannie too.
Unfortunately, the Czech guy Sean that worked there went back to Europe quite a while back already. He was great to deal with.

Even if you don’t like Interlink, I still highly recommend avoiding David’s. They are dishonest and will screw you over.[/quote]
Thanks buddy, I will try to avoid these two. Recently I found eztravel is pretty good if you get a Chinese colleague to help you with(it’s an online travel agency), the price is friendly and there’s no difference between cash and credit card price. Also the online payment system is quite reliable and eazy. So I just booked up my trip back home again without hassle :laughing:

I recently used Whose Travel for a trip to Canada and they were excellent.
They paid lots of attention to me before the trip and sent follow up emails after it.
The price was the lowest of all the agents I contacted, and the service was in perfect English.
I was very, very happy with them.

I had heard some good stories about whosetravel.com/
Though I did not book them for my last week vacation in Thailand.
Another agency offered 3 days Bangkok + 3 days Pattay for 16.000 NTD, ALL included (flights, all meals, hotels, plenty of attractions such as 3 x massage and so on)
Unbeatable!

I use 安盛旅行社股份有限公司. (115台北市南港區三重路19-9 號 5 F(B棟) 電 話:02-2655-0818 傳 真:02-2655-0819 承辦人:孫 銹鎂 ). They are very professional and I have never had a problem.

I just used Champion Travel (Zhongshan N Rd.) and found it to be an easy, accesible, friendly, atmosphere. Got a competitive fare to Japan too. Would recommend.

My friend Carol is a travel agent. Her English isn’t perfect, but it’s good, and she’s used to dealing with foreigners. She’s very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. She usually finds the best deals and she’ll even tell you if you can get a better deal by going through the airline’s website instead of through her.

0915818161 or carolliao19830518@hotmail.com

No, it doesn’t, really. Recommending a business on your first post isn’t exactly credible.

[quote=“Nankaner”]I just booked a KLM flight for Feb 10 and the cheapest I could get was 9699 NT right from the internet.

I’ve also had a lot of luck with an agent in Taipei named Daniela 02 25077141. She’s got me great deals to Canada and the Philippines.[/quote]

is that lady still in business ? same number ? speaks a reasonable english ? where is her office located ?

I’m looking for any feedback on experience with booking travel through WHOSE TRAVEL in Taichung. I noticed there were some positive comments made in 2007 posts. I was thinking to give them a try. So far I have been booking via internet mostly and once used Star Travel (the local travel agent inside some 3C stores).

I’ve used Whose Travel several times, to HK and England, and had great service and prices every time. Today I needed a return to HK for later this week, and they had one booked for me in ten minutes, for $6100 (by flying in the evenings).

I am in the process of using Whose Travel for the first time. I will let you know about the experience when I start getting some info.

I used Whose Travel a year ago.
Great English service and cheaper than all the other agents I checked.
Very professional.

Wow, completely different experience. While I never ‘talked’ with anyone since I used email, they seemed to not follow up, answer questions, or provide other options.
Just asked for some airlines and prices, and got one! End of contact. :no-no:

I have just bought two tickets to europe from Daniela Lu, and so far I can say that she is the cheapest I found, with an excellent and fast service through tel & emails.

Daniela Lu (she speaks english)
NEW NAHA HOLIDAY TOUR
10F-2, No 111, Song Jiang road, Taipei.
Tel: (02) 2507 7141
email: danielady@hotmail.com

[quote=“WOLFinTHAI”][quote=“Nankaner”]I just booked a KLM flight for Feb 10 and the cheapest I could get was 9699 NT right from the internet.

I’ve also had a lot of luck with an agent in Taipei named Daniela 02 25077141. She’s got me great deals to Canada and the Philippines.[/quote]

is that lady still in business ? same number ? speaks a reasonable english ? where is her office located ?[/quote]

11 ,

[quote=“Mer”] Ask for Maria if you want/need to use them (Interlink) again, she’s much better. I’ve heard a complaint from someone else about Jeannie too.
Unfortunately, the Czech guy Sean that worked there went back to Europe quite a while back already. He was great to deal with.[/quote] I’ll second both those opinions. Maria has gotten me some itineraries that I thought would be impossible - she is a miracle worker. (One example: me having to work in Taiwan late Sunday afternoon and needing to get to a wedding in the Middle East by Monday at noon. ) She is experienced and very, very good.

Mother Teresa Travel is an agent that I’ve been using in Taiwan for quite a while.

I finally abandoned the ads, and stopped worrying about the best price. Teresa
always gives me the best price, and the times I’ve tested her, it turns out she
was the lowest. Also, her English is great and she understands the dilemma of the
Westerner in Taiwan, as I’ve also personally tested.

motherteresatravel.com

Mobile:0939-453-529