Great venue for private parties

My friend had his birthday party at P.S Cafe (although its more like a bar) on Dunhua Rd. It was a fantastic party. The cafe has a good inside/outside thing happening. You can sit outside under the starry sky which is partly covered by trees - yes! trees in taipei. Not many places have that european feel!!!

If there is something i miss its the outside garden cafes or shopping streets where you could sit outside and take a drink. :frowning:

Address?

The adress for P.S Cafe
181 Dunhua South Rd, Taipei.

The directions (cos its hard to find)
step 1: face north at the zhong xiao/dunhua intersection
step 2: proceed north until you hit the first set of lights then turn right
step3: take the first left and walk a few paces

the cafe is set behind some trees

I think I may have stumbled onto the best bargain in taipei for imported beers at P.S Cafe 181 Dunhua South Rd (its not actually on Dunhua) just head to #181 (near the zhong xiao/dunhua intersection) and walk around to the back of the building…its hidden away under some trees - so good to have a beer outside - feels just like spain - kinda -

where do you work superstylin’ ? :wink:

Ok, I’m going to check this place out for lunch today. Oh, how about that, lunch is … now :thumbsup:

Report back in a couple of hours :wink:

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”]Ok, I’m going to check this place out for lunch today. Oh, how about that, lunch is … now :thumbsup:

Report back in a couple of hours :wink:[/quote]

That was fruitless. It was closed for lunch. The cafe seems to share space with a clothing store. I saw racks of clothes there. Evening probably would be nicer with the outdoor area as a patio area for patrons.

More interesting for me was the bar across the street that had Tiger beer as its single draft beer offering. Took me back to SE Asia right there.

So I found out the skinny. PS Cafe is open from 1pm to midnight or later depending…