Greenlist

and just to see the other side of things, how about a greenlist, of people WORTH working for, highly recommended. Ying and yang, so to speak.

For my Greenlist, I would recommend Jordan’s Language Schools in Keelung, nice people, nice staff, nice kids, the whole thing sings

formosa, it seems that nothing in Taiwan is green these days. Everything is black, hence the good response to the blacklist thread and the poor response to this thread.

Green Island

Taiwan Green Party :slight_smile:

Haagan Daaz Green Tea Ice Cream

Kermit the Frog…tho’ I hear that’s not easy…you know…being green…

Taiwan Green Turtle

Wix, green with envy, wrote: “formosa, it seems that nothing in Taiwan is green these days. Everything is black, hence the good response to the blacklist thread and the poor response to this thread.”

Wix, response quantities are not important here. It’s response quality, and even more important, response response. did you know that over 12,345 Web surfers have already perused this thread, unbeknownst to you?

Come back to Taiwan. Is the grass so green in China?

Greenlists? What a bizarre thread – Kind of like looking for hay in a needlestack I think. :shock:

Green Bay

Green Monster, Fenway Park!

The Hulk

What the hell have the last three posts got to do with Taiwan? Stay on topic, please.

mondegreen

Sorry to get off topic with “The Hulk”, I just couldn’t help it.

Green Bay is reference to the beach near Wanli on the North Coast. It is actually pretty nice.

Okie, I thought you were on about the Packers.

Greenspan Greenlights Green Economy

Wolf’s boogers, or should that be on the Black List. :wink: