Griggs island---party!

Yo! Someone just told me there was a posting about the underwater ruins …and some doubt they actually exist :shock: .
If any of ya’ll have any doubts about this than check out our website (below) and this should resolve the issue.
In addition to the awesome ruins there is alot more happeing that will totally blow your minds --let me tell you!
If any of you really want to party and no what’s really happening right under your noses then check THIS out!! yo!!! :laughing:
www.angelfire.com/cantina/griggs

Griggs is the man on Green Island…

Yo AWOL!!
I just did a background check on ya’ll and saw a post about huge lanterns.This is the idea man!! Have you made any yet? I’m just thinking now that if we could release one of these massive lanterns with candles inside to make it float above the Island during one of our parties it’d be out of site dude. Let me know what you think.
Griggs

Whaoooo! Dude, is Jeff Spicoli there with you? He’s been out of sight for so long now…

How ‘bout Dragonfly? I haven’t seen him since he hosted a trippin’ party after a Grateful Dead show back in the late 1980s in Cincinnati… is he there too?

The lantern festival on Green Island… that would be a great idea.

You live over there right? Do the locals do anything for lantern festival on a scale that would match Griggs? :smiley:

Just out of curiosity,

How long have you been living out there?

Long enough to…Rename the place? :shock:

If nothing else, you sure picked a chill place to call home…enjoy :wink:

[quote=“Michael J Botti”]Just out of curiosity,

How long have you been living out there?

Long enough to…Rename the place? :shock:

If nothing else, you sure picked a chill place to call home…enjoy :wink:[/quote]

Yo Botti! You don’t know th meaning of the word “chillin” till you been out here. :bulb:
A few of us moved out from K-Town about 4 years ago and it’s been home since. What’s your bag? whatever it could be I’m sure we got it happening out here at G.I. Come and check it!! :sunglasses:

Yo AWOL!, the lantern festival is the usual scene out here and some of the locals let off the candle lanterns which is really happening on a clear starry night after a little *****, forget the Hyatt dude and let’s get some of them giant lanterns goin in the craft shop for next festival. Kevhead said we should make a lantern like a massive birdcage with a perch attached to the bottom and see how high bongbird can get :laughing: .Yo!!

Hey Griggs,

Saw your site a year or so ago and thought the place looked like fun…

Any info on hotels down there that would be ok for bringing little sharks down to the island? Oh, and does it get just BUTT FREAKIN cold down there in the winter, or is it ok?

[quote=“Sharky”]Hey Griggs,

Saw your site a year or so ago and thought the place looked like fun…

Any info on hotels down there that would be ok for bringing little sharks down to the island? Oh, and does it get just BUTT FREAKIN cold down there in the winter, or is it ok?[/quote]

Yo Sharks!
Can’t tell you too much about the hotels since I never stayed there and most of my visitors just chill out camping–but there are several hotels here…just get off the ferry boat and ask around–be cool with the locals and you can bargain.They get tired of the mainland tourists just breezin over for a meal and a photo.
It can get windy here but no colder than there on the mainland when a cold front passes through the area :x .
Bring the little sharks on over and take them on a tour of the prisons or for a bake in the hotsprings :laughing:

Yo Dude!

Surprise, surprise, surprise…You’re not the first hipsters to grace Green Island.

At least two other people here including myself have made Green Island our home away from home for at least 15 years!

Strange, been out there at least six times over the last 4 years and have never run into you guys…

Probably be heading over there over Chinese New Year…Have to check out these Island dwelling newbies for myself :wink:

Later

[quote=“Michael J Botti”]Yo Dude!

Surprise, surprise, surprise…You’re not the first hipsters to grace Green Island.

At least two other people here including myself have made Green Island our home away from home for at least 15 years!

Strange, been out there at least six times over the last 4 years and have never run into you guys…

Probably be heading over there over Chinese New Year…Have to check out these Island dwelling newbies for myself :wink:

Later[/quote]

Yo Botti! were you been hangin when you come over? The island may seem like a small place but actually there are alot of cool get-aways.
Let us know when you are coming and if we aren’t away for a few days diving around the ruins or on a visa run to Ishigaki then we’ll get things arranged for a party dude! Bring your friends and chill a while!!!

Griggs,

Never been there before, but am looking for a place to chill for CNY as I don’t feel like paying the exhorbant prices to head to Thailand (plus I’ve spent enough time there). Could you PM me or post the easiest way to get there and where the party’s at?

I would have to bring the girlie if she doesn’t head home for CNY but she’s pretty chill. I would like to catch up with ya since you seem to know ur way around and I would definately like to dive the ruins.
I will only have 5 days off for CNY however. I believe it will be from Wed to Sun.

And I would definately be up for some herbal remedies if ya catch my drift :wink:

Cheers