"group think" in Chinese?

How would you say “group think” in Chinese? I thought 團體意見 might do the trick, but I’m not sure. Any ideas?

Think or criticise? I’m not actually sure on the English, but I imagine a group contemplating a common problem, so I reckon 團體思考 . . . but better if someone more reliable told you!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Think or criticise? I’m not actually sure on the English, but I imagine a group contemplating a common problem, so I reckon 團體思考 . . . but better if someone more reliable told you!

HG[/quote]
I’ve heard that for “group think,” and I’ve also heard 團體迷思. The latter seems to be a better translation to me.

I get more google hits for 團體思考 although 團體迷思 sounds more accurate. It seems to me that I have also seen 群思. People seem to feel that they need to indicate the English in conjunction with this term, which suggests that it hasn’t been fully assimilated yet.

I’m a social work student in Taiwan.I cheak my group dynamic book."group thinking"in Chinese is 團體思考.Hope it’s useful to u.^^

I think that 集體 instead of 團體 would be closer to daily usage

Can somebody give me the pinyin.

I’ve got things to do with this term and it won’t be pretty.

The pinyin for the immediately above 團體思考 is tuan2ti3 si1kao3
集體思考 is ji2ti3 si1kao3. (I’m not suggesting these translations; I don’t know how to translate groupthink, personally.)

I asked Dragonbabe, and she suggested looking it up on Wikipedia (the Chinese version), which gives:

“[color=red]團體迷思[/color](又名[color=red]團體盲思[/color])”, i.e., tuan2ti3 mi2si1 or tuan2ti3 mang2si1; the latter literally meaning “group blind thinking”.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]"[color=red]團體迷思[/color](又名[color=red]團體盲思[/color])", i.e., tuan2ti3 mi2si1 or tuan2ti3 mang2si1; the latter literally meaning "
group blind thinking
".[/quote]

Now I can see why the group think tank produces its usual product.