Guanxi

I think someone had just gave me some of his/her guanxi…how would I know for sure because I don’t really track my own…

thanks!

Top right hand, look for TRANSFERS

Thanks Alleycat

and eh… hmm… …err… I believe it is on the top left hand…

u know. right is right and left is left… nevermind :unamused:

The Great Dane snooping around the beagle :wink:

HG

Expand your browser window sideways and see what happens. Oh look, it’s on the right now.
Actually it’s about 2/3rds along a long line, try it on mozilla and see where it is.

A married Great Dane.

That took the fun out of that.

HG

I guess I have a small monitor!! Well, what do you know… cheap Taiwanese boss… :!:

M, if you have Chinse windows, go to the third menu in your browser (V), then down to (X), then choose (A).

You should then be able to see everything without scrolling.

5 Mr He MiakaW G$ 100 Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:07 pm

Now your task is to think back to what you may have posted on that day, around that time. I think I have an idea.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]5 Mr He MiakaW G$ 100 Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:07 pm

Now your task is to think back to what you may have posted on that day, around that time. I think I have an idea.

HG[/quote]And check out the endorsements too

I really don’t know / remember what I did… but thank you all though!!

I guess u guys all like my hornyess or my true answers!

[quote]M, if you have Chinse windows, go to the third menu in your browser (V), then down to (X), then choose (A).

You should then be able to see everything without scrolling.[/quote]

What if you’re using English windows? :blush:

Bri,

That’s view, then text size. Choose small or smallest. Also change the resolution in your monitor properties. Right click on the desktop, then the right-hand tab. Chand the res at the bottom. For smaller monitors this is great, as everything then doesn’t look so clunky.