Guitar shop/music store in Taipei

Try Galaxy music. There are quite a few acoustics sold there, with prices starting low and going high:
re [forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … axy#414338](Music stores with nice 'egg shakers'

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“rahimiiii”][quote=“braxtonhicks”]I’m in Zhongshan district (MinQuan/Zhongshan). Anyone know of generic music stores in the area? I’m looking for some of those egg shaker instruments? Oops! I have no idea if there’s another name for them, but they’re shaped like eggs, with beads inside and make a cool noise when you shake 'em. The ones I have are green and I bought them at some music school in Muzha but I have no time to back down there.
[/quote]
I think “golden ants” (or Galaxy music as their English name) has these things as well. Its in “nanging east road” or something like that… get off MRT zhonxiao singseng exit #2 and walk toward the bridge (no not the computer market) and turn right and keep walking until you see the music shop (its quite a ways away)
[/quote]
It’s on Jinshan South Rd., about a block south of the Jinshan/Zhongxiao intersection, on your left as you walk south. You can’t miss it.[/quote]

There is a shop on Roosevelt somewhere that I stumbled on one day. The owner is a classical guitarist and has his picture up all around the store. The guitars sold there are all high quality. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of where the actual location is. Guess you’re stuck with Galaxy, but they have good prices there.