Gustav rescued!

I just gotta say that I was and still am very moved by all this, too. It’s amazing to see how people come together and help one another like that. It just goes to show that when there is LOVE anything is possible - sky is the limit.

Maoman, you’re a very lucky dude, you know. :sunglasses:

I, and I’m certain we, would have done that for any pooch. :wink:

Wow

Glad to hear everything turned out okay.

You guys are really a great bunch.

:bravo: :notworthy: :bravo: :notworthy: from Chiayi Forumosans! You Taipei people sound like a great bunch! I wish I was in Taipei! :blush:

Good to hear Gustav is ok. Met him once in at happy hour. nice dog.

Hope Anthony and Vanessa are well.

Wow - :bravo: to all those who turned out to help. I’m amazed Gustav survived his brush with the garbage truck AND the mean streets of Taipei. Glad it all ended so happily.

Happy you got your baby home safe. :bravo:

For those who thought my story on page two was faked, meet my old opponents (I beat them): http://www.big-boys.com/articles/hideandseek.html

This night was Forumosa at its best. The thread should be saved.

jd supports :bravo:

I agree it should be kept; it was one of Forumosa’s finest hours.

For any of the oldies here, just a note to let you know that Gustav died last night at the ripe old age of 15. Me and my daughters were with him when he passed.

I still remember with fondness the night that Forumosans came from all directions to form a late-night search party for him. That was just an incredible thing for me, and I will always be grateful to all who came out.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss MM. Gustav was a good’un.

1 Like

He was a beautiful soul who brought a smile to those he met. He will be missed.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, Maoman. He was a good old boy, and a big part of your life.

A good innings for a great dog.

1 Like

Hope that Bruno can bring you and the Girls some solace. Have you fixed the sofa yet ? ha
Take care.

1 Like