H-1B visas for highly skilled workers

Now here’s a list of what is supposed to be high skilled …

Fashion models:noway: that’s what I call a uhm … high heel skilled job … :roflmao: :beer: Ok guys carry on, have another one …

CNN

They just want to make it as easy as possible to have fashion models live there.

I think it meant for jobs that not everyone can do. And I can guarantee you, it is harder to find a fashion model than a doctor.

Right, the americans just want all the pretty girls for themselfs … but anyways, categorizing them as a high skilled worker, for a H-1B visa … uhm …

Can you help me find a doctor in Taiwan? I mean a real one

What qualifies a person to be a fashion model? Is there a way to verify someone is fashion model?

A certificate from the Ford model agency … :wink:

What qualifies a person to be a fashion model? Is there a way to verify someone is fashion model?[/quote]

First of all the woman must be over 172 and the man over 185 cm. Women between the ages of 13 and 25. Men have a longer age range. Athletic very slender build. High cheekbones and squared jaw. Clear skin, large eyes, full lips. And then on top of that some training on posture, poise, and walking. So yeah.
Also here (I’m not too sure of the US) one must show a very full portfolio to get a visa to do this.

What qualifies a person to be a fashion model? Is there a way to verify someone is fashion model?[/quote]

First of all the woman must be over 172 and the man over 185 cm. Women between the ages of 13 and 25. Men have a longer age range. Athletic very slender build. High cheekbones and squared jaw. Clear skin, large eyes, full lips. And then on top of that some training on posture, poise, and walking. So yeah.
Also here (I’m not too sure of the US) one must show a very full portfolio to get a visa to do this.[/quote]

That’s very skilled … seems as natural genetic features to me … I can not grow myself to 185 even my cheekbones I can’t grow as I want … I could have cut me up and pump some collagen in my lips … now I could start training but that wouldn’t do much … so, skills are far off …