Hair loss clinic?

Yeah you will continue balding but you can always do another round and fill in the gaps (that is if you have enough hair on other parts). That’s why I said first round. At some point either the pill stops working or you will stop taking the pill.

I find a significant number of women wont date bald or balding guys. Looks really do matter.

I see a lot of bald weiguoren on the MRT and in Ximen with really hot women hanging on to them. If you’re 40+ then this is probably true. But with younger dudes, the billiard ball look doesn’t seem to have anything but a positive impact.
It’s more about age.

4 Likes

I’m not 40 yet but I am fugly so that could be it too

1 Like

Yeah. Young guys who go bald and handle it well (usually shave what’s left off) seem to get a lot of pussy. When you get old and bald it’s an issue.

Best to get married before one is bald and ugly. Otherwise, no action.

2 Likes

If u find any good info let me know! I’m receding like an old man and I’m only 27!!!

I might go to turkey after corona And get the hair surgery

3 Likes

I saw so many men with head bandage there. It freaked me out because I didn’t know what it was before. They go in like groups to do it.

1 Like

Haha if you decide to go let’s do it together! Bald boys trip to turkey!

1 Like

Do your maternal uncles have hair?
Your hair loss will track theirs probably
DIM pills can block DHT.
Rogaine is somewhat effective
Propecia helps you keep what you have but is linked to erectile dysfunction
Look at 2 ancient people _ Buzz Aldrin and Joe Biden. They could afford a medical answer which allowed them some girl.

1 Like

A kiwi mate of mine took some drug to keep his hair. He kept his hair and grew a terrific vagina.

1 Like

I read online that some famous transplant surgeons are in Turkey and it is quite cheap compared to western rates for the same surgery. Only thing I have read that is an issue is that some clinics let nurses do the extraction and implantation when it should be the doctor doing it. Sometimes they do a good job, sometimes not. In some cases the doctor barely came in at all and if that is the case, you better hope the nurses are trained adequately.

The guy I keep hearing about online is the Erdogan clinic, he’s done a lot of work and some people seem to like the quality

No. Not much hair loss in my family besides 1 uncle from my fathers side. But my father isn’t balding either. Just some normal thinning with old age but not really even noticeable unless you really look.

People go as a group for a discounted price. I saw plenty of men there in groups that all got it.

In Turkey there must be a lot of body hair to transplant?

1 Like

Groups of foreigners. They come for vacation and hair transplant

The hair could be sourced from a local.

Lol. I think it’s the follicles. I would guess the chances of your body rejecting them would be higher that way. Would also be weird if they have patches of different kinds of hair.

1 Like

"A new study has revealed that the world’s historic favouritism of men with long, lustrous locks is well and truly over, heralding in a new age of shiny-headed wonder.

The study, taken at the University of Pennsylvania, has discovered that when it comes to hair, these days less is more. Better yet, none is best. Yes, yes, we all know that long hair can be attractive, but come on…"

I was taking 1mg finasteride pills in the U.S. which I ran out of eventually while staying in Taiwan. I bought the over the counter 5mg pills and cut them into quarters and generally just take a quarter a day. Been doing this for a few years, kept the hair I had when I started, and haven’t noticed any side effects.

3 Likes

Finasterideis a medication mainly used to treat an [enlarged prostate] or [hair loss in men]. It can also be used to treat [excessive hair growth] in women and as a part of [hormone therapy] for [transgender women].”

So, it’s a drug that prevents hair loss and hair growth?