Hamasushi

Hamasushi is a good sushi place and it’s interesting. It’s conveyer belt style and all the seats have an electronic ordering pad. You just tap what you want and then it comes along the belt to you. The plates have GPS (not real GPS) so it beeps at you when it reaches your spot and you know to grab the plate that belongs to you.

New location Xinyi Road.

Big variety of both salmon and tuna and lots of others. Four different styles of soy sauce.

Unexpected things like ramen, chocolate sundaes, chocolate covered french fries, four types of alcohol.

Menu has English option.

Hamasushi Xinyi Anhe

4 Likes

I might never ever again leave my own neighborhood.

Hama Sushi, Sukiya, great Mexican food, German food, grocery stores, street market, 40 or more bars and clubs within 10 minute walking distance, and more than enough women claiming to be my girlfriend.

1 Like

Very nice small chocolate $80 sundae.

These beef teriyaki with spice sauce are out da world. Also have pork.

It was a random pick but wow.

Hama can surprise.

Their small tempura set is surprisingly good, and a nice way to throw in some veggies (albeit deep fried) into a meal.

Guy

2 Likes

You sir are living your best life. :rofl:

Guy

2 Likes

Hama near me has been going downhill.

I go a lot and haven’t said anything last few months but now I am.

Shortly after they opened it was all beautiful.

Here are four premium tuna pieces that I placed myself on one plate and you tell me if one or any look like desirable. The one or two that look good actually look bad on the other side.

The peace on the bottom smelled worse than Danshui river before the cleanup. I did not even eat it even though it was a premium piece.

1 Like

1?

given your imitate knowledge of male stripper and furry happenings, I can see why that’d be a problem… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Back to food . . . a number of places seem to have been hurting lately, not just Hama. I wonder if rising food costs, labour shortages, etc are taking their toll . . .

Or perhaps just the Japanese management is not actively present on the ground in Taipei, and the usual corners are being cut. :neutral_face:

Guy

1 Like