Handy list for Dads and intending Dads

No, we’re not there yet.

Were you raised in a barn? Close the door.

Coffee will stunt your growth.

Ask your mother.

Eat it. You will grow hair on your chest.

You didn’t beat me. I let you win.

I had do that when I was your age and it was twice as difficult.

A little dirt never hurt anyone. Wipe it off.

“Hey” is for horses.

This will hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.

I’ll give you something to cry about.

Turn off those lights. Do you think I’m made of money?

You want something to do. I’ll give you something to do.

I’m not sleeping. I was watching that channel.

Aren’t you going to eat that? It’s the best part.

I don’t care what other people are doing. I’m not everybody else’s father.

If I catch you doing that one more time I’ll…

Hand or belt? The choice is yours.

I brought you into this world.

Enough is enough.

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it one hundred times.

Get me a beer.

“Now son, the best way to keep your mom happy is just nod your head when she’s talking like that. Oh, and make sure you add alot of ‘ummm, huhuh, and I understand’ when you do. It may even get you cough a ‘cookie’ later on…”

Yeah sure… When my Momma called me a son of a bitch… I promplty agreed… only to be corrected by Papa with his canvass and brass army webbing.

[quote=“Satellite TV”]

Yeah sure… When my Momma called me a son of a bitch… I promplty agreed… only to be corrected by Papa with his canvass and brass army webbing.[/quote]

That’s not the kind of talking I was refering to…In your case, I would tell my kid to run away from such behavior

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Satellite TV”]

Yeah sure… When my Momma called me a son of a bitch… I promplty agreed… only to be corrected by Papa with his canvass and brass army webbing.[/quote]

That’s not the kind of talking I was refering to…In your case, I would tell my kid to run away from such behavior[/quote]

Beatin’ law number 491:

“Never run from a beatin’.”

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Satellite TV”]

That’s not the kind of talking I was refering to…In your case, I would tell my kid to run away from such behavior[/quote]

Beatin’ law number 491:

“Never run from a beatin’.”[/quote]
Absolutely. You walk towards it deliberately, look Dad in the eye, and you say in your humblest voice “I know I done wrong, and I’m ready to take what’s coming to me.” Chances are you’ll be able to reduce the pounds per square inch of pressure applied to your butt somewhat…

“The best way to get what you want is to want what mommy wants, because mommy ALWAYS gets what she wants.”

That got me in some serious da bian when my boy went and told her.

[quote=“FearsomeOrange”]“The best way to get what you want is to want what mommy wants, because mommy ALWAYS gets what she wants.”

That got me in some serious da bian when my boy went and told her.[/quote]

Ahhhh… Don’t your kids just make life worth living with the funny things they say and do.

That’s too long.

If it happens son, use protection.

Say frequently, “Mommy, you look beautiful today.”

Do as I say, not as I do…

“This is my fuckin house and I’m the fuckin boss! If you don’t like it we’ll put you up for adoption you little fuck!”

[quote=“X3M”]Do as I say, not as I do…[/quote] If I ever become a father I’ll use the first half of that one.

If I ever become an employer I’ll use the whole thing.

That’s so adorable it should require licensing. I have an overwhelming urge to get out a damp cloth and start cleaning things now.

[quote=“Matchstick_man”][quote=“X3M”]Do as I say, not as I do…[/quote] If I ever become a father I’ll use the first half of that one.

If I ever become an employer I’ll use the whole thing.[/quote]

I am both…