Happiness and pain-all part of life

why does it hurt so much to break up with someone or to stop seeing someone? In fact, he is not that good…all my friends say! There are many better guys around me but I am not interested in any of them. why is that? I want to and I must let go but it’s so hard.I tried many times…can’t believe I stick on him for 2 years…actually broke up a long time ago, but still see each other on occasion. just can’t imagine a life without him…that’s so horrible!! what can I do? what do people do to heal the pain? I have heard a lot from my friends and tried some of them but didn’t work on me…I want to be happy again!!

Time. Heals. All.

A year from now you will look back and think “Ohmigad, I posted my personal love life on an internet site for everyone to see. Thank goodness they don’t know who I am. How embarrassing!”

Trust me.

A wise man (DMX) once said: to live is to suffer, but to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

The preception of “love” is cause by a pre-cursor to an amphetamine produced in the body, this chemical can also found in certain foods, called PEA, or b-Phenylethylamine.

It produces a high. Thus “love” is a form of chemical dependence.

It has all the trapping of chemical dependence.

1. Addiction ----> True Love
  2. Tolerance ----> 7 year itch
  3. Substance abuse ----> Player
  4. Withdrawl -----> Break up

Just think of it as getting over the “3 day hump” of nicotine dependence. Or look for a new “addiction.”

Here is an interesting read called the Pathology of Love.
samvak.tripod.com/lovepathology.html

It will teach you how to control this chemical dependence.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]The preception of “love” is cause by a pre-cursor to an amphetamine produced in the body, this chemical can also found in certain foods, called PEA, or b-Phenylethylamine.
[/quote]

That article concludes as follows. There is still hope for the heavily addicted.

You can’t always choose who you love…

And stop listening to all those friends… I mean… they’re not dating him as well are they?

My wife’s so called good friend tried hard to stop us getting together, but now that we are married she doesn’t call anymore.

You can’t expect all your friends to like your BF and vice versa…

Some friends can be a real pain in the butt

Lots and lots of time is really the only solution I’ve ever found. That and doing what you can to get on with your life. Which I’m sure must be hard to think about right now.