Happy Birthday Little Adolph

Child named Hitler is refused cake request

And I thought Pilot Inspector was a bad name for your kid.

Okay that’s really pushing it. It’s one thing to name a kid for giggles and shits. But to ask for a swastika on a b-day cake, that’s too much. Where is there going to be room for the candles with all that stuff on a cake?

Okay that’s really pushing it. It’s one thing to name a kid for giggles and shits. But to ask for a swastika on a b-day cake, that’s too much. Where is there going to be room for the candles with all that stuff on a cake?[/quote]

Hey we’re talking about a $30.00 sheet cake from Wal-Slaves. It can sugar-up about 20+ rug rats.

If he wants to do that, he might want to change his name.
Or bring his sister, Aryan Nations.

How cruel can parents be? The mind boggles…

Sounds like a form of child abuse to me. There should be a law against giving your child a cruel, obscene, offensive or otherwise cruelly unusual name, like F*ckwit, Judas or Bush.

I feel just as sorry for the sisters:

[quote]
JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in a few months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell[/quote]

I’m sure atheist around the world will be relieved with all the “Jesus’” and “Angel”'s of the world change their names.

I’m sure atheist around the world will be relieved with all the “Jesus’” and “Angel”'s of the world change their names.[/quote]

Doubtful… they are common names in Latin America.

Poor kid. He needs a haircut as well.
Another resonating justification for sterilization of the new dumb.

Sad story. Cute kid, stupid parents.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Poor kid. He needs a haircut as well.
Another resonating justification for sterilization of the new dumb.[/quote]
You know who else was in favour of sterilizing the new dumb?

:loco: Why would we be relieved? Those are perfectly normal names in much of the world. A great many names come from the Bible, so often, in fact, that many of them don’t even sound Biblical anymore. It’s not as if atheists are somehow by definition opposed to religious influences in people’s private lives. They are simply people who don’t believe God exists. I find your comment absurd, unintelligent, and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

:loco: Why would we be relieved? Those are perfectly normal names in much of the world. A great many names come from the Bible, so often, in fact, that many of them don’t even sound Biblical anymore. It’s not as if atheists are somehow by definition opposed to religious influences in people’s private lives. They are simply people who don’t believe God exists. I find your comment absurd, unintelligent, and irrelevant to the topic at hand.[/quote]

C’mon AC, grow up, I like my strippers named Angel.

And “Hay-sus” is just a fun name to say. I love calling my friend Hay-sus.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]A great many names come from the Bible, so often, in fact, that many of them don’t even sound Biblical anymore.[/quote]That’ll be me.

Hey, Zeus!

Where was that thread on intelligence and procreation?

[quote=“KingZog”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Poor kid. He needs a haircut as well.
Another resonating justification for sterilization of the new dumb.[/quote]
You know who else was in favour of sterilizing the new dumb?[/quote]

Don’t get so flighty…
He wanted to wax them. Or do torture tests on them. And all the rest…

I was speaking via metaphor.
In that there ideally should be a test of common sense question applied to breeders. If they fail, either they get sterilized or the price quadruples......
Nature used to be the great revolver, Fuck if I know what it is now, though it's certainly something that is not rooted in the ground of mother earth.

Welcome to the brave new world.....

I was just making a point that not all people have the same values. Just as people of Latin American descent see no conflict of taking the name “Jesus” as a personal nomenclature not as taking God’s name in vain, as some North American Christains view the practice.

Depends on the school of atheism one subscribes to, however, like there are evangelicals in the christain spectrum, there are activist skeptic in the athesim spectrum.

As for naming a kid after Hitler, you know in Long Island, NY there are relatives of Adolf Hilter who have settle down there. (nytimes.com/2006/04/24/nyreg … hogue.html). Not like they can escape the name and relations that easily.

I just think it is odd that everything around the topic is so taboo, especially in a society that is suppose to value individualism above all else. So here is a case where people want to be individualistic non-conformist and everyone is getting upset about it, which basically plays into their game of naming the kid Hilter in the first place. Now if everyone treated these parents like Chinese immigrant community would treat them, igorant on the whole Hilter referrence, these parents would no longer be empowered and feel quite stupid for naming their kid like that in the first place.

So I’m being critical on why US society is so concerned about Hilter and Nazi Germany referrences, that a normal American family related to Adolf Hilter felt they need to hide that fact, even though they had nothing to do with WWII or the Holocaust. Or some silly parents get their story printed in the paper, over what I feel is not really news worthy at all.

I was just making a point that not all people have the same values. Just as people of Latin American descent see no conflict of taking the name “Jesus” as a personal nomenclature not as taking God’s name in vain, as some North American Christains view the practice.[/quote]
Woe betide any of these Christains who are named Joshua, the English equivalent, which is much closer to Jesus’s actual Aramaic name. “Jesus” is his Greek name.